Cries of Pain

Disclaimer: I do not own anything concerning Harry Potter or Naruto.

Enjoy!!!

This chapter continues directly off of the last, no gaps or time laps.

By the way, this chapter contain cute fillers!!! Don't judge!!!
...........................................................

Cheers of joy and screams of enthusiasm could be heard behind the portrait of the Fat Lady, who seemed very displeased at the loudness of those behind her. Harry and Kakashi gave her the password, sending her an apologetic look before they were met with a whored of rambunctious Gryffindors. Fred and George Weasly grabbed Harry upon seeing him, lifting him up onto their shoulders. Lee Gordan and Dean Thomas copying them, doing the same to Kakashi.

Kakashi could see that Harry was pleased by the gracious welcome, the last three weeks had taken a toll on him emotionally. Harry was glad that the rest of Gryffindor house was no longer angry with him.

"We knew you would make it Harry!" Fred exclaimed.

"Although, we thought that you might loose a leg..."

"Or an arm..."

"But pack it all in together? Never!!!" The twins said in unison, the crowd cheering with them.

"And Kakashi! We discovered that you completed a tournament task faster than anyone else in the history of the games! Absolutely wicked!" Seamus said, having to shout over the crowd. "Shut up everybody!" He exclaimed loudly in annoyance. "Alright now, open the egg and let's see what the clue to the next task is!" He finnished, rallying up the crowd even more.

"Who wants me to open it?" Harry said, slightly enjoying the attention he was receiving. Everyone cheered louder, telling him to hurry and open it. Harry wrapped his fingers around the top of the golden egg, twisting the top. The eggs sides fell down, releasing a horrific high pitched scream. Kakashi winced and quickly tried to cover his ears, as did everyone else. The four boys who were holding up the champions, dropped them onto the floor to protect their own ears. To everyone's relief, Harry managed to close and lock up the egg quickly, sparing them from further pain.

"What the Bloody Hell was that!?" Ron asked, his hands grasped tightly around his head. Harry looked up at the red head, surprised he was even present. Everyone took the hint and quickly went off to give the two feuding boys some privacy to resolve their issues.

"I'm sorry mate." Ron decided to say first. "I should have trusted you. I now see that you would have to be barking mad to put your own name in."

"Thanks, I'm sorry too." Harry said, glad to have his best friend back.

"So... how do you plan to figure that out?" Ron asked awkwardly, gesturing towards the golden egg.

"W-who could possibly figure that out? It's completely mental." Harry said.

"You could see what Hermione has to say. She might know something." Ron tried.

"Yeah... I'll find her later. Right now I just want to sleep." Harry said looking towards the clock on the wall, which read 6:30. He didn't even care if he missed dinner, he needed sleep more than food.

"Alright, see you later then." Ron said leaving with the others towards the Great Hall for dinner. Kakashi stayed behind, not knowing if he should stay with Harry or leave to eat. Luckily he wasn't that hungry anyway, however he had used up a lot of chakra.

"You don't have to stay here Kakashi, you need to take care of yourself as well." Harry said agitated. He had been trying for the past couple of days to get Kakashi to loosen up a little. He wanted Kakashi to learn that he himself needed to come first once in a while, and not the mission. He knew it would take some time to get the teen to break the bad habit, but it was time he was willing to sacrifice.