The Maze

Disclaimer I do not own anything concerning Harry Potter or Naruto.

I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!

...........................................................

Part 1

Kakashi watched from across the table in the Common Room as Harry, Ron and Hermione studied for their exams. The exams would be taking place after the third trial was finished. As a 'foreign exchange student' he would also have to take them, but he wouldn't spend his time studying.

"Kakashi, are you really not going to study?" Hermione criticized.

"You have not still given me back the charmed necklace." Kakashi answered irritated, leaning back in his chair. Hermione looked at him sheepishly.

"I almost have them ready, it will just take a little more time." She answered honestly. "I asked Professor McGonagall to help me." She reassured.

"Yeah well, it be best if you got it done before the third trial. Which is tonight by the way." Harry said, not looking forward to it. "Did Krum say anything about the Tournament last night Kakashi?" Harry asked.

"No." Kakashi replied bluntly.

"What did you do last night anyway? Harry said that you got back past midnight." Ron said.

"He and two other Durmstrang's teach me to fly a broomstick." Kakashi said, happily remembering the sensation of flying.

"WHAT! Victor Krum taught you how to fly! Dude your so lucky, he's a World Cup champion!" Ron said enviously.

"How'd you like it?" Harry asked. He had thought to show Kakashi how to fly, but his guard had never shown any interest in the subject of Quittage. However, he was glad that Kakashi had learned anyway, even if not by him.

"Good, it pretty easy once one gets used to it." Kakashi replied, standing up to leave.

"Where are you going, we don't have to be anywhere until tonight." Harry said.

"Exactly, many people are comming to see Tournament. I have to be sure no unidentified, suspicious or dangerous individuals enter Castle grounds. I still have a job to do Harry." Kakashi said. "Hermione, make sure Harry is escorted by either Professor Moody or Minato Sensei to Tournament, no one else. Harry, do not whatever you do, leave school grounds before tonight." He said firmly. Hermione nodded her head, turning back to her work. Harry grumbled that Kakashi had practically ordered Hermione to babysit him. He understood that this was the most dangerous time for him, however, he didn't need to be treated like a helpless child. Harry watched as Kakashi exited through the tower window, running down the brick wall. Ron also watched, envious of Kakashi's abilities.

"Oh how I wish I could do that." Ron said. They had discovered earlier that year that wizards could not control Chakra as easily as Shinobi could. The only thing they could really do was apply more magical energy into their punches. Harry absolutely loved learning how to defend himself without magic, he would enjoy using some of the techniques on Dudley during the summer if he was ever bullied by his large cousin. Hermione was not all that great at it, but then again, she was not the biggest advocate for violence. Ron used Minato Sensei's teachings more than any of them, constantly having to defend himself against his twin brothers, who were learning the same curriculum. To all of their suprise, Neville was actually very proficient in physical fighting. Which was good considering how clumsy of a wizard he was.