A Shinobi's Instinct

Disclaimer: I do not own anything

Once again... please enjoy😁

........................................................................

Harry walked down the corridor alone arguing internally with himself. A part of him wanted to apologize to Kakashi, and the other didn't. Kakashi had said some pretty harsh things as well, and had laughed at death (even if was just a spider). Harry was officially freaked out by Kakashi. Just a few minutes ago his suspicions about him were confirmed by Professor Moody. But why would Dumbledore hire a bodyguard, a murderer of all people and not tell him! Didn't Dumbledore trust him!

He didn't know what to do or what to think. He no longer felt in the mood to go to Professor Namikaze's class. One: because Kakashi would be there. Two: because it was Kakashi's Sensei's class! Lastly because he felt embarrassed about his outburst in DADA. However, he couldn't just ditch. He would have to go and face it, besides; now that he knew Kakashi was his bodyguard, he would get suspicious and have to look for Harry anyway. There was no way out if it.

Harry grudgingly made his way to Professor Namikaze's classroom. Everyone was already seated whispering in hushed tones when he walked in. As he passed the desks, everyone went quiet. As fate would have it the only seat available was right next to Kakashi, who was wearing the mask he wears over his face when he's in the Common Room.

Professor Namikaze stood up from behind his desk in one swift moment. Harry saw Kakashi straighten up in his seat from the corner of his eye.

"Ohiyo! I am Minato Namikaze, but you will address me as Minato Sensei. I know that a lot of you have been looking forward to what I will be teaching this year, but here pretty soon you are going to wish you hadn't. I was given permission by Dumbledore-sama to teach anything I wanted. So, if you find that my style of teaching is unpleasant, then that is your problem." Minato Sensei said.

Harry was taken back by his speech, from what he had gathered, Minato Sensei was a bright cheery man. He now had this firm demanding presence that made all the students cower in their seats.

"I am going to instruct you all in the same manner that I teach my own students. It will be rough and at times you will want to give up, but I have faith in you. I have only had to teach two thing in my life, and those are 'How to survive' and 'Teamwork'."

Hermione raised her hand, Minato Sensei looked at her kindly and she spoke.

"Minato Sensei. Are you saying that you are going to instruct us on the same material as Defence Against the Dark Arts?"

"Good question. No, this is not a DADA class, that requires magic. I am going to teach you how to defend yourself without magic. Or at least without the use of your wands. This is as much an experiment for you as it is an experiment for me." Minato Sensei said.

There were a lot of whispers circilulating the room, everyone was shocked by this information.

"Your going to teach us how to protect ourselves without magic?! I bet that's only because you can't use magic! You squib!" Malfoy sneered.

In less than a second, Minato Sensei disappeared. Everyone looked around the room frantically, until they saw him perched on top of Malfoys desk. Which was in the back row of the classroom. Harry hadn't even seen the man move, it had all happened in an instant. Malfoy looked up towards Minato Sensei, fear etched on his face.

"You shall all come to learn that I don't assign homework or give detention. Oh no, my punishments are much worse. Meet me outside by the lake in 5 minutes so that we may have our lesson, anyone who is late will suffer the consequences." Minato Sensei said as he disappeared again.