Farewell Hogwarts

Disclaimer: I do not own anything concerning Harry Potter or Naruto!!!

(Okay everyone!!! I would like to draw your attention to the updated cover photo. It was drawn by NIGHTOFHAPPYLIGHT, I love it so much. Please comment on what you think of it!!!! BTW, I will only accept good and nice comments, the artist deserves it!!!)

Enjoy please!!!

...........................................................

Kakashi walked towards the Gryffindor Common Room, angry with Dumbledore and the entirety of the Wizarding community. There was no way in hell he was staying here, he missed the Leaf to much. (Well, he missed the danger and different array of difficult missions more like.) Sure he had nothing against Harry and the others, but that didn't mean he would stay here just for them; the world didn't work that way.

He ran up the stairs to the dormitory, hoping that everyone else was packing so that it wouldn't look like he was in such a terrible rush to get out of their. Sure enough to his luck, Harry, Ron and Neville were all packing their trunks.

"Hey Kakashi!" Neville greeted cheerfully, happy to see the silver haired teen after the third task. Kakashi nodded his head curtly, moving over to start sealing his belongings into scrolls.

"So what did Professor Dumbledore want to see you about?" Harry asked curriously, stuffing his socks into his trunk.

"Nothing." Kakashi said without really paying attention, his mind souly on leaving the Castle.

"Did you not even go see Dumbledore?" Ron asked.

"Of course I saw him." Kakashi said while throwing all his belongings on top of a scroll without organizing it, sealing everything away. He quickly shoved the scroll into his black bag, throwing it over his shoulder.

"So... what did he say." Harry pressed again.

"Nothing of great significance." Kakashi said irritated, moving to leave the Dormitory before Ron stopped him.

"Why are you in such a hurry mate?" Ron asked confused.

"Are you in trouble Kakashi, did the meeting not go that well?" Harry asked, now worried. He had feared that Kakashi would be punished by his superiors for his actions in the graveyard.

"Yes, I am in a hurry, and no, it did not go well. But not in the way that you think." Kakashi answered, grabbing his belongings and shoving past Ron, successfully exiting the dorm. On his way down the stairs, he ran straight into Hermione, causing her to drop the books she was carrying.

"Sorry Hermione!" Kakashi said apologetically, kneeling down to pick up her things. He mentally cursed himself for not sensing her presence sooner.

"It's alright Kakashi." She said sweetly before taking notice of his odd behavior. "Are you alright?" She asked.

"Fine, I just... I have to get going." He said in a rush, trying to get past her without making her drop her things again.

"Your not leaving already are you! And without saying goodbye!?" Hermione said upset, grabbing a hold of his arm to stop him from moving past her.

"Your right... I'm sorry." Kakashi said, realizing his stupidity. He calmly took in a deep breath of air, trying to calm his nerves. Hermione looked over him, wondering what was really going on.

"So are you really leaving?" She asked again just as Harry and Ron made it down the stairs to catch up to Kakashi.

"Yes, I need to be getting back. My mission is completed, so I need to report back to the Hokage in the Leaf as soon as possible." He answered for her. Kakashi felt his heart throb when he saw a tear slide down her soft pale cheek, hating himself for hurting her feelings.