one

"drowning in tears"

Leon was staring at his girlfriend performing an emotional song

Leon was staring at his girlfriend performing an emotional song. Her wavy hair was slightly lifted by the support of her hands.

Leon was proud of her, like he has always been in every show. He saw the passion and the happiness in her eyes whenever she was on stage and that's how he always wanted to see her, happy and full of life.

Leon and the brunette on stage had been together for about 3 years. They've had their ups and downs of course, but there was mostly happiness and love in this relationship. There has always been one thing that really counted, she loves him and he loves her.

They've shared fights, bad words, tears, but also kisses, laughter, happiness and everything around a healthy relationship.

Their friends love seeing them together, because that's when both of them are purely happy. They all know that if you have one of them without the other, they're just not complete.

"You were amazing, as per usual." Leon told his girlfriend who just came off the stage. He stole a quick kiss from her lips, making a tiny giggle escape her mouth.

Violetta has been madly in love with Leon before they came together, like a year before they became a couple. The first moment Violetta's eyes locked with Leon's was the first time Violetta felt her heat skip a beat.

She had only seen him once, but she couldn't have been in love more. She was always blushing around him, no matter what he said. The issue was that Leon had no clue Violetta had a crush on him, he never understood her small hints.

While Violetta was in love with Leon, Leon found himself a girlfriend. Violetta's tears were unstoppable and Leon started noticing something was wrong with her. She was always tired and late and her face was red from her dried tears.

When he saw how messed up Violetta was, he didn't hesitate to ask her what was wrong. Violetta only wanted one thing; Leon being happy. That's why her mind started panicking and she told him that it was nothing.

Instead of accepting that, Leon knew something was really wrong. He kept asking her everyday again until she finally confessed how much she loved him.

In that single moment Leon was in a deep shock. He had always felt something for Violetta, but he kept it hidden for everyone, including himself. But when Violetta confessed, all of his feelings came falling out.

He just grabbed her face in his hands and kissed her with all the passion he had. And so they got together and he broke up with his former girlfriend who he didn't even like that much.

That was about their past, let's get back to the present.

"Thank you." Violetta whispered back, totally out of breath. Leon opened his arms for her as she didn't doubt for a second and let herself fall in them.