four

"drowning in tears"

All of Violetta's friends were still together in her house

All of Violetta's friends were still together in her house. They had put on the TV to watch Violetta's live performance.

Violetta was now standing just behind the stage, ready to get on. Leon was calmly standing next to her, his arms wrapped around her shoulder.

"Don't be nervous babe, this will be like any other show" Leon tried to calm Violetta, who was super nervous.

"I know, it's just that millions of people can watch it live too" She told him on which he nodded.

"I know, but just forget about that. Just be amazing as you always are" Leon said surely, being his cheeky self again.

Violetta shot him a thankful smile before turning her head to the entrance of the stage. She left Leon's arms and kissed his cheek carefully.

Violetta was always nervous, before every show. She knew that she'd probably had to get used to it, but she just never could.

Violetta took a deep breath and closed her eyes. As she opened her eyes again she heard a few people behind her good luck.

She stepped onto the stage, being greeted by a huge crowd and a whole lot of cameras.

The melody started playing on which Violetta forgot all her nerves. Everything dropped off her shoulder and started singing full with passion.

After a few songs Violetta sang one of her songs she has only done a few times on stage. It was a song written by one of her friends, she called it destinada a brillar

It was written by Ludmila, a real supernova but also really sweet. She wrote this song a few years ago and wanted Violetta to sing it.

Ludmila was sitting on the couch with the group of friends, watching Violetta on TV. When she heard the melody of her song play, she smiled proudly.

In the middle of the song Violetta got lifted in the air by two ropes which were connected to her dress.

Leon looked at his girlfriend flying in the air. He saw her smile and her happiness, as he couldn't be more proud.

Then it happened.

The rope got loose because of god knows how, and Violetta got dropped down to the ground. In less than a second her body was laying still on the ground.

Everybody in the crowd gasped heavily and then they all went quiet.

This was the thing Leon had been scared of when Violetta decided to do this trick. He never told her that he was scared, because he didn't want to make het scared.

Leon got the shock of his life. Without thinking he ran onto the stage and sat down next to her body.

Tears came down from his eyes while he held her body to his chest. The stage curtain got closed quickly on which people came running on the stage and sat down next to Leon and Violetta.