seventeen

"drowning in tears"

Leon and Violetta were cuddling on the bed

Leon and Violetta were cuddling on the bed. Small giggles left her mouth when Leon whispered sweet words to her. The dotor then marched in the room as both Leon and Violetta looked up at him.

"There is a visitor for the both of you" The doctor said, no emotion was shown of his face.

Leon and Violetta looked confused at each other. Outside of the room Tomas was unpatiently waiting. He wanted to apologise for his action, he never wanted this to happen to her.

As the doctor came out of the room he let Tomas in. Violetta and Leon were curiously looking at the door. The minute Leon saw Tomas' face, he completely lost his temper.

He jumped out of Violetta's arms and stood right in front of Tomas. Violetta got shocked when she saw Tomas' face, she didn't know how to react. "You" Leon gritted through his teeth while he pointed at Tomas. He came closer as Tomas got nervous.

Leon punched Tomas right in the face on whihc Tomas punched him back just as hard. They got into a fight, which Violetta was hopelessly watching. 

"Stop i!"She tried but it was no use. "Please just stop" She cried out but they kept fighting.

"Leon please..." She begged as this time her voice got into Leon. He stopped punching but kept looking at Tomas with anger. 

"Leon look at me! Look at me!" Violetta demanded on which Leon slowly turned his head towards her. His eyes locked with hers on which his clenged fists unclenged themselves.

Leon calmed down and carefully walked towards Violetta, holding her on the bed. Tomas looked at the couple, jealousy filled his body. But this time he kept calm, he didn't want any more trouble. 

Leon looked down while Violetta stroked his back, he tried to calm himself. He was mad, furious to be exact. But he knew Violetta didn't want him to fight, esoecially not in a hospital. Tomas reached with his hand to his cheek and felt some blood dripping off it. 

Then the silence was killing. Leon was still calming himself, Tomas was staring blindly at the couple and Violetta had no clue what to do. "I think you should go away" Violetta then concluded, breaking the silence. 

"No,  but-" Tomas tried but it was no use as Violetta cut him off.

"Leave Tomas"  She demanded on which Tomas sadly turned around. He walked towards the door and slowly left the room. Violetta turned her face towards Leon who finally calmed down.

"I'm so sorry beauty, it's just when I saw him I got so upset" He apologised while he kept looking down in guilt. Violetta smiled at his cuteness. 

She lifted up his head and locked her eyes with his again. "It's okay baby, just don't do it again" She whispered and pecked his lips quickly. Leon smiled at his girlfriend, realising how happy she made him.

She was the one who could calm him and make sure he wouldn't do anything bad. She was the one who placed the sparkle in his eyes and formed  a smile on his lips. And Leon was exactly the same for Violetta. 

"And Leon we can't do anything about what happened anymore, it's in the past now. I know what he did was, and is, horrible, but we can't change it anymore" Leon pressed his lips on top of each other, knowing she was right. He opened his arms and embraced the tiny human being in front of him.

Herman, Angie and Pablo then walked in the room. The couple released from their hug and looked up at the three persons. "Hey dad" Violetta happily squealed out on which her father smiled. He walked over to her and sat down next to her.

Meanwhile Leon started talking to Angie and Pablo about Violetta. "How are you feeling?" Herman asked Violetta who kept smiling.

"I'm fine" She said simply and scootched closer to her father. 

"I've got something for you" Herman then said on which Violetta looked curiously at him. He took something out of his bag, it was a diary. 

"What is it" Violetta asked, trying to figure out.

"Your mom's diary" Violetta felt how tears welled up in her eyes. She tried to push them back, but she felt them already rolling over her cheek.

She took the brown diary from her father's hands and stared at it. Violetta knew her mom held by a diary, but she never knew where she hid it. 

Leon noticed Violetta was crying as he turned towards her and Herman. "What's wrong?" He asked worriedly when he saw tears rolling over his girlfriend's cheeks. 

"It's my mom's diary" Violetta brought out and stroke over it with her hand. Now also Angie's attention got Violetta's way.

Slowly Violetta opened the first page of the diary and looked at it. It was picture of her mom with her as a baby in her arms. Violetta smiled at the picture and started reading her mom's words.

Angie smiled and held Pablo tightly. Together with Herman they walked out of the room again, leaving Violetta to read the diary. 

Violetta leaned against the back of the bed, and read her mom's beautiful words. Leon sat down beside her and held her in his warm arms. She kept reading the diary.

Today me and Herman went out with Violetta. I put her in her pram and drove her all around the city. Herman walked beside us, holding my hand. It was one of the happiest days, like a dream. I finally have the family I've always dreamt off. The sweetest husband, and the most gorgeous daughter. 

Maria

Violetta was happy she could read about her mom's thoughts. She scrolled over some pages until she came almost at the end of the diary. She saw a familiar picture sticked into it. It was taken not long before her mom passed away.

It was of her, Maria and Herman. They were hugging each other, Violetta in the middle. They were standing on the stage, it was when they surprised her on her birthday. 

She turned the page and saw another picture of the moment. Now Leon was in there too. Leon held Violetta in his arms and Herman held Maria. Leon was staring at Violetta and she stared back. Maria and Herman looked at each other just the same. 

Violetta smiled bright at the picture, it was her favorite show ever. Leon was looking with Violetta at the picture. He remembered it too, it was a happy moment. 

18 already! Violetta is growing so quick, but still so young. Even though she is only 18, she is already so responsible and needs to deal with so many things. I'm hundred percent sure she will grow out to an international superstar. I'm happy she found someone who takes care of her, Leon is good for her.

Maria

Now Violetta turned her sight towards Leon and gave him a warm smile. She snuggled deeper in his chest and kept reading the diary.

Hours passed and Leon slowly had drifted to sleep. Violetta wasn't planning on sleeping any time soon. She was still into the diary of her mom.

There were so many things inside she didn't knew about her mom, she just couldn't stop reading. The pictures that were in there made everything even more clear about her mom's thoughts and feelings.

<school is so stressful istg i need holiday>                                                                                                                  <manon>