twenty-two

"Please help me, I'm sure Violetta will get better from it. She really needs happiness in her life now." Leon practically begged Camila and Francesca as he stood in front of the two best friends.

They nodded excitedly. "We'd do anything to get back that happy and joyful Violetta!" They exclaimed.

Leon pressed his lips on each other in a smile. "Great." He told them.

He explained his plan to the two girls who were all for it.

Just like he did with the two best friends, he went to all of Violetta's friends who agreed without hesitation.

Leon was ready for it. Ready to finally make his girl happy again.

All he ever wanted in his life was to keep that smile on Violetta's face. That smile she always used to have.

After everything that happened, he felt like he failed her. He failed to keep that smile on her face. Now it was his chance to bring it back, and he was sure not to fail this time.

-

"Baby?" Leon whispered, waking the sleepy girl carefully. She opened her eyes and immediately felt her boyfriends arms around her.

"Morning." She yawned while he eyes fell open.

"I made breakfast, you coming?" He asked her. She shook her head and pulled him tight to her.

"Can we just cuddle?" She whispered in her soft morning voice. Leon laughed and even though he does nothing rather than hold her, he pulled himself loose.

"No, no Vilu. We are going to do something today." He strictly told her, sticking to the plan he had with all the others.

She groaned but finally accepted it. She sat straight on the bed, and with Leon's support, got dressed.

He tilted her and placed her in her multifunctional wheelchair. She drove herself out of the room and right into the dining room.

A completely finished breakfast stood ready on the table, placing an instant smile on the blonde haired girls face.

"You did all this?" She questioned, looking at the smirking guy behind her. He nodded.

"Don't underestimate me." He chuckled out while she sat down by the table.

He sat on her opposite and they ate their breakfast silently. Leon had tried to start a conversation several times, but her mind was in another place.

She was definitely not back to her old self yet, and she was doubting if that joyful girl would ever return.

"Vilu? Are you even hearing me?" He asked, still trying to sound nicely. He was afraid to talk to Violetta, scared to say one wrong word and lose her again.

"I'm sorry, what were you saying?" She snapped out of her thoughts and paid attention to her boyfriend again.

"I'm gonna take you out today, but you have to trust me." He proposed, standing up from the table and walking towards her.

She looked unsure, but the moment he held her hands in his, she nodded in agreement. Every touch of him made her feel more secure and safe.

Slowly she'd start feeling the slight bit of happiness again. "Alright, I trust you." She said, bringing a smile onto Leon's face.

He walked behind her and started pushing the wheelchair out of the house, ready to surprise her.

He drove her towards the location, not spilling a word to her where they were going.