eleven

"drowning in tears"

Herman walked inside of Violetta's hospital room after he had talked to Leon

Herman walked inside of Violetta's hospital room after he had talked to Leon. Leon had explained what had happened the night before. He opened the door and saw his daughter laying wide awake on the bed.

"Hey honey" He said and walked over to the bed where she was laying on. He kissed the side of her cheek and then sat down on the bed. 

"Where did Leon go?" Were the first words that left Violetta's mouth. She knew that he left the room, but she didn't want him to be away from the hospital.

"He is in the waiting room, he decided it would be better" Herman kindly explained to Violetta. "Do you still believe he did it?" 

"I don't only believe it, I know it" She stated angrily.

"Vilu honey, please believe me, believe him, believe all of us. It isn't his fault, it was our only option. Otherwise you would be dying from pain, please don't blame him. He has been blaming himself already, please believe him" His dad begged her but she shook her head. 

"I don't believe you" She seriously told her father. The hidden realisation that Leon didn't do it was deep inside of her body. She was mad at him, and that's just how it was.

Violetta's father sighed deeply. He knew there was no way that he could convince his daughter of the truth. She was a strong, proud girl, and would never admit she was wrong. 

"Okay then" He sighed out and walked out of the white hospital room. He walked towards the waiting room where Leon was sitting, his face full of hope.

Herman walked in and shook his head sadly. "It's impossible" He concluded and sat down next to Leon. Angie was already sitting on his other side, comforting him.

"I don't know what to do, I need her" Leon said, takng his hand through his hair. He then suddenly stood up from his chair and marched towards her room. 

Angie and Herman tried to hold him back but it was no use anymore, he was already in there. Nervously they sat back in their chairs, hoping he wouldn't do anything stupid.

"Leon! What are you doing here!?" Violetta shouts, immediatly getting defensive when she saw Leon walking in her room.

"I just want you to believe me, I'm not lying! I love you Violetta, it really wasn't my fault!" He shouts back, getting all defensive himself as well.

Herman and Angie heard the two shouting to each other, but they couldn't figure what they were saying. 

"But.. but... but.." Violetta was trying to find a reason why he did it, she only didn't have one. Suddenly the realisation that's been hidden inside if her shot up. 

Her eyes widened while she kept staring at Leon. Leon saw how Violetta's eyes locked with his. He couldn't figure out if she believed him or she didn't.