two

"drowning in tears" 

After Violetta told Angie goodnight she drifted upstairs

After Violetta told Angie goodnight she drifted upstairs. Her eyes were half closed and her legs felt like spaghetti.

She entered her room and saw Leon sitting on her bed, only wearing his joggers. A smirk appeared on Violetta's lips. She quickly walked over to him and sat down on his lap.

Her tiny hand placed itself on his bare chest and stroke it lightly.

Leon is a strong man and goes to the gym often. He has lots of muscles and looks like a really tough, brave guy. But on the moment of Violetta's touch, goosebumps appeared on the places where she touched him.

Her touch made him so weak, like he couldn't do anything but let her control him. She felt the goosebumps on his chest which made her giggle.

She then pecked his lips and stood up from his lap. As Violetta went to the bathroom to change in he pyjamas, Leon tried to calm down.

He got himself under the covers, waiting for the beautiful human being to lay next to him.

Some seconds later she stepped out of the bathroom only wearing Leon's favourite sweater. Leon groaned when he saw his favourite sweater sticked to her body.

"Hey! That's mine" He whined, lifting his head slightly from the pillow.

"I know I just want to... borrow it" Violetta simply said while Leon laughed and laid back again.

Violetta got under the pink covers next to Leon. Her room is exactly the same as it was 3 years ago, a bit too pink. The weird thing is that Violetta never had the urge to change anything about it. It's just the way it has always been, why would she change that?

Leon doesn't care of course. He will sleep under pink covers surrounded by pink walls and pink furniture just to be by her side and give her the support she needs. That's just the sweet guy he is.

Violetta slid herself closer to the manly body which was laying next to her. His arm wrapped around her which made her even closer to him.

Leon always wanted her as close as possible, no centimetre in between them.

"I love you" Leon mumbled unhearable in Violetta's hair.

She had a cute smile on her face while her eyes were closed. Her breaths went slower and steadier until she fell asleep.

Leon stared at the sleeping beauty next to him for hours. Some time later he fell asleep calmly with his arms wrapped around the small body.

-

Another day, another show for Violetta. Again she stood backstage, holding tight onto the hand of her boyfriend.

All the dancers, background singers and the band players were standing next to the couple.

"Let's give everything we have guys" Violetta told the group who all agreed. Everyone starter cheering happily as Violetta's manager told them to go on stage.

"Have fun baby" The male voice spoke in Violetta's ear while she felt a kiss being placed in her neck.

"Thanks" She giggled out and then ran quickly onto the stage.

Violetta took the black microphone in her hands and saw the huge crowd cheering in front of her. She closed her eyes for just a second as the music started playing.

Violetta's eyes glanced to the side where she was greeted by two sparkly hazel eyes. As usual Leon was proudly looking at his girl being herself on the stage. Violetta donated Leon one of her marvelous smiles.

She then put the microphone to her mouth and started singing the first verse of her own written song. It was the most meaningful song Violetta had ever written.

She wrote it about the death of her mom and all the feelings and thoughts that went through her mind. She also wrote it about the support of Leon, Angie and her dad. How she could always lean on their shoulders and never had to cry in herself.

This was the first time ever Violetta decided to perform this song live. It was a song on her album, but she never had the courage to sing it on stage. Now 2 years after her mom passed away she decided to just do it. She wrote the song 2 years ago and this was the moment for her to finally perform it.

Violetta sang the emotional words that she wrote and at the moment of the chorus she felt the tears in her eyes. This was the thing she knew would happen, and also the reason why she never performed it live.

She just isn't able to think about it without tears.

After the first sentence of the chorus Violetta stopped singing. The whole crowd went quiet and saw how the tears started falling from Violetta' eyes. Without hesitation Leon ran on the stage and took the brown haired girl between his arms.

Tears fell on Leon's shirt but he kept her close. On the moments that Violetta cried Leon could only care about her. Nothing else in the world mattered anymore, only her tears.

On those moments he treated Violetta like she was from porcelain. Like she could break any minute. He kept her pressed to his body until the tears stopped falling.

Now she was on a stage, a place she had never cried like this before. But being the sweet boyfriend he was, he just did the same as always. He kept her close until he was sure she calmed down.

Violetta hid her tiny head in his neck, a place where she could hide from everything. Leon pressed his lips onto the top of her head. Violetta took a few deep breaths before she decided to leave her boyfriend's arms.

"You sure you're alright?" He asked with pity in his voice. Violetta nodded confidently but Leon knew she was lying. He also knew that she would never admit that she wasn't alright and he should let her do her own thing.

"Okay then" He finally said and wiped the last tears from her light pink cheeks. He kissed her lips one time and then quickly left the stage.

In the time Leon was hugging Violetta the crowd was awfully quiet. They loved Violetta and didn't want her to cry. That's also why she received a huge applause when Leon left the stage and she started singing another song.

One more time Violetta glanced to the side, finding Leon's eyes again. Leon saw she was feeling better now, even a smile was playing on her lips. Violetta then turned back to the cheering crowd and continued singing one of her other songs. 

The gorgeous notes which left Violetta's mouth were marvelous as always. Leon couldn't be more proud of his girlfriend.

As she sang the last sentence of her last song the crowd went wild. Violetta gave them all a happy smile before running of the stage.

She jumped right into Leon's arms, her fingers stuck onto his back. She placed a million kisses all over his face.

He laughed and carefully put her back down on the ground. She grabbed his face in her hands and pressed her soft pink lips on top of his.

He placed his big hands on her hips. They stood there kissing, backstage.

Her lips left his lips as they just stood there, looking at each other. "Thank you for helping me" Violetta said to Leon and placed a kiss on his nose.

"It's no problem princess" He replied softly and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"I need to say goodbye to some people, then we can go" She told him and got away from his arm.

She ran to some people from the crew and told them goodbye. Leon followed her and laced her fingers into his.

"Ready?" He asked her. Violetta nodded her head shortly and then walked outside with him.

< me dejaste callada, perdida enamorada... >
<manon>