twenty-one

"Love" He whispered while his lips connected with her brown hairs.

"I'll help you through this, I promise" A stranger could even hear the happiness in Leon's voice. Happy that she talked to him again, that she let him touch her again.

"Really?" She cried out, backing off slowly from his warm body. Her teary eyes looked right at his.

"Really, I promise" He assured her with the biggest smile ever stuck on his and her face.

"You go and take a shower, I'll prepare some food for you downstairs and make sure everyone is gone." He secured her and kissed her sweaty brown hairs.

"You're amazing" Her voice spoke in a response before she left his warm arms. She stepped inside her wheelchair and drove in the bathroom.

In the bathroom there was a plastic seat connected to the wall under the shower, making Violetta able to shower by herself.

Leon walked downstairs and saw everyone sitting on the couch. No word was spoken. Everyone looked nervous and guilty, not knowing what to say.

All their nervous faces turned to Leon who was now standing at the end of the stairs. "She talked to me" He brought out happily. Herman walked over to Leon and hugged him with tears in his eyes.

"You're a great guy" He repeatedly said, making Leon smile.

"I think it's best if you guys go, I don't know how much pressure she can handle already" Leon explained as the others agreed.

Slowly they all left the house as in the end only Francesca and Camila were left. "Can we really not talk to her for just a tiny second" Francesca begged, squeezing her fingers tight.

Leon sighed, after convincing Herman to finally go to his room and sleep, now them. "Girls I promise she'll talk to you both soon, but she can't handle this all yet. We need to take it slow with her" Both girls finally gave in and left the house.

Leon quickly started preparing some food in the kitchen and lighted some candles. It wasn't gorgeous, but hopefully good enough.

He took step back up the stairs and heard that the shower was turned off already.

He sat down on her bed and looked around in her pinkish room.

"Baby" Her tiny voice whispered from the other side of the bathroom door. Leon immediately stood up and walked to the white door.

That one word made him so happy, it was crazy but true. "Yeah?" He said in response, leaning against the door with his right foot.

"C-can you maybe give me your blue sweater?" She asked, making Leon frown.

"I want to, I just don't have it with me." He guiltely said. She let out a small but nervous giggle.

"It's kinda hanging in my closet" She whispered through the door. Leon laughed and walked towards her closet.

He took his blue sweater and walked back to the bathroom door. "I have it" With a quick movement she opened the door.

Violetta was seated right in front of Leon, only a white towel covering her beautiful body. She was sitting in her wheelchair. Leon stared at her, making her giggle slightly.

She took the sweater from his hands and closed the door again. Leon got out of his stare and nervously sat down on her bed again. "Damn" He spoke in himself.

After some minutes the bathroom door got opened carefully again. Out of the white door a beautiful brown haired girl appeared with a huge blue sweater on.

She looked cute.

Her brown hair was tied up into a messy bun but it looked perfect.

Leon smiled, knowing that she was his girl. She drove closer and he placed her now less shaky body on his warm lap.

"How do you feel?" He questioned her in a mix of worry and happiness.

"Better" She shortly answered. Leon wrapped his big, warm arms around her.

"I made some food for you downstairs. Do you want some?" Leon asked, receiving a slight nod from Violetta.

Leon smiled, lift her up and put her in the black wheelchair. She immediately laced her tiny fingers with his and he drove her towards the stairs.

He lifted her out of the wheelchair and brought her downstairs where she sat down in her other wheelchair.

She smiled when she saw a fully prepared meal standing on the table, beautiful candles lit up next to it.

Leon led her to the table. He carefully placed her on the chair and she smiled at the food in front of her.

Before Leon could even say something, Violetta attacked the food. Leon laughed while she enjoyed her fully prepared meal.

"Don't laugh at me" She said like he offended her. "I'm just hungry" She giggled behind it before eating her food again.

Leon chuckled again and ate some of his own food.

-

"Go take rest" Leon said, lifting the human from the couch in his arms.

She giggled and shook her head. "We made a real mess of the kitchen, I gotta clean it" She said and tried to wrestle herself out of his arm, useless.

"I'll clean it all, you are going to rest and maybe you you'll be ready to see the others tomorrow" She cracked a weak smile on her face before agreeing.

Leon took her up the stairs and layed her down under the warm, pink blankets.

She immediately took a tight grip on the sheets and snuggled deep into them. Her tiny brown eyes closed themselves while Leon stared at her.

He had his hand layed upon her brown hairs, he was seated next to her on the bed.

Violetta let out a soft snore before fully zoning off. Leon smiled and kissed her warmish cheek.

He slowly left the pink room and walked back down the stairs.

He couldn't be happier. She trusted him with her problems, she wanted him to help him get over her depressive feelings.

He started cleaning up the kitchen, thinking about Violetta. He knew that he was going to need to be there for her every second of the day.

She couldn't do anything without his help.

Now it was Leon's chance to do something for her. And he needed all the others for that.

< wooow this book has been so dead hahaha and I'm sorry for it. just have been busy with darkest days lmao >
< manon >