three

"drowning in tears"

"Where are you Leon?" Her voice spoke panicking through the phone

"Where are you Leon?" Her voice spoke panicking through the phone. She needed him and she didn't know where he was.

"Calm down baby, I'm home" He told her calming back. "What's going on?" He then asked her.

"I need you Leon" She whined through the phone.

This was something Violetta always said. She always needed him for no reason. She only said that so he would come and hold her.

"Baby, I'm not coming for nothing again" Leon then responded as Violetta groaned.

"You're not coming for nothing, you're coming for me" She stated, making a laugh escape Leon's mouth.

"I'm staying home today, sorry princess" He told her as another huge groan left Violetta's mouth.

"But-" But before Violetta could finish her sentence Leon hang up the phone.

"He's so annoying and adorable at the same time" Violetta then mumbled in herself.

Leon always used to come when Violetta wanted to. It was like she controlled him, and she liked it. Now their relation is different and Leon only comes when he wants to or when she really needs him.

Violetta thought it was adorable, he had his own opinion and that was kinda cute.

But Violetta had her own opinion as well and now she wanted Leon's hug. She dialed Leon's number again and held the phone by her ear.

"Come on Leon! Just come, I really need your hugs" Violetta whined again.

"But baby, I'm hanging out with the guys today" Leon explained through the phone.

"Then you and the guys come here. I will ask the girls to come too and then we can have a mini party" Violetta simply said to Leon who laughed.

"Okay then, I'll tell them to come to your place" Leon laughed and hung up the phone.

-

"What are we doing here Vilu?" Francesca asked, looking at all her friends who stood in front of her.

"It was the only way to get Leon here" Violetta casually said and walked over to Leon. She lifted his arm and wrapped it around her waist.

"Why are you two always so cute?" Camila said while laughing. Violetta's sight dropped to Leon.

"Blame him, he's the cute one here" All of their friends laughed at the happy couple.

"Let's sing something" Violetta then decided. Everyone sighed at her idea.

Singing is something Violetta always wanted to do with her friends. Everytime she invited them she wanted to sing with them. At first they all liked it and happily sang along.

Now they sang so many times with each other, they all started groaning when Violetta came with her unoriginal idea again.

But in the end they all gave in because they knew Violetta loved it a lot to sing with her friends.

"Which song?" Diego asked Violetta after they all agreed to sing something.

"Llamame?" Violetta asked hopefully.

Also everyone knew she chose this song because it was the couple song and then she could sing with Leon.

"Alright then" Francesca answered and everyone agreed.

Maxi started playing the music as Violetta looked at Leon. She took his hand and pulled him close while she sand the first verse with him.

He placed her back against his chest and then wrapped his arms around her neck while they continued singing.

As the song finished and everyone had danced happily, they all sat down tiredly on the couch.

Violetta placed herself in Leon's arms on the couch. She grabbed her phone from the table and opened it.

Her eyes glanced over the time. She immediatly jumped off Leon's lap and ran upstairs. The group of friends looked confused at each other, they had no clue what was going on.

Violetta ran back down the stairs and stood in front of the group. "Sorry guys! I'm having my live show in 1.5 hour!" She screamed and ran to the door.

Leon laughed, quickly stood up and followed her. He grabbed his and her jacket and went outside behind her.

She was already sitting in the car, totally stressing out. Leon quickly sat down on the drivers seat next to her.

He started the car and drove to the arena.

Violetta never wanted to be late. It's something she hated the most. She always had the feeling that she had let people down if she was late.

Leon of course knew this, and that's why he drove as quick as he could tot the stadium where she was going to sing.

"Thank you my love" Violetta said and kissed Leon's cheek. She then jumped out of the car and ran inside the building, forgetting her phone and her back.

Leon laughed and stayed in the car cause he knew she would come back for her stuff. And indeed, a few seconds later Violetta came running back to the car.

She grabbed her stuff and again kissed Leon's cheek. She than ran off again, totally stressing.

Some seconds later Leon also left the car and went behind Violetta inside. He walked towards her dressing room and carefully opened it.

She was sitting there on a chair, already dressed up in the dress for her show.

She was busy doing her make up and didn't even look up when Leon walked in. Leon smiled and sat down on a chair next to her.

"You don't need make up sweety, you're gorgeous without" He told her softly. She looked up at him and raised her eyebrow.

"Don't lie just because your my boyfriend, I know I'm not that pretty" She states casually and then continued doing her make up.

Leon laughed and shook his head negatively. "I'm not lying, you're really the prettiest" He said and wanted to grab her make up tool out of her hand.

She quickly pulled it back and continued. "It's not the time to be cheeky Leon, I love you but I need to hurry now" She told him as again a laugh escaped Leon's mouth.

When Violetta was stressed, she was really cranky. She couldn't understand any joke and sweet words weren't working either.

Everyone who knows Violetta knows that you shouldn't talk to Violetta when she is stressed. And also this was one of those moment where you should just leave her alone.

So Leon decided to sit on the small couch in Violetta's dressing room.

"Finished!" She then squeeled and turned to Leon. "What time is it" She asked him. He grabbed his phone and opened it.

"You have 30 minutes left" Leon explained as Violetta calmed down.

"I'm so nervous Leon. It's going to be live on TV and millions of people will be able to watch this show" She nervously said and sat down on his lap.

"Calm down baby, you will shine as always. I know you will" He tried to calm the nerves in her body down.

He felt she was shaking lightly. He stroke her back, knowing she always calmed down from that.

"Thank you, I love you" She placed a kiss on his lips and then stood up again.

"I'm going to talk to my manager, I need to ask him some last stuff" She said and ran out of her dress room.

< iiiiiiiii llllllooooooovvvvvveeeee yyyyyooooouuuuuu> 
<manon>