twenty

"drowning in tears"

"We need to do something" Francesca said while she looked at the group of people in front of her

All of her friends, plus Herman and Angie were there. Nobody knew what to do or say to her, she wouldn't listen anyway.

Violetta was still sitting in her room like always, the only thing she ate was the piece of cake from Leon. She didn't sleep, didn't move, didn't talk, didn't eat.

She was lifeless, only negative thoughts controlled her mind.

Leon was worried as hell. He tried every bit he could to help her, and only got to feed her one small piece of cake.

Everyday he put another piece of cake down for her but she ate nothing. She wouldn't even touch it.

But the biggest problem was that he couldn't touch her. Nobody could.

If anyone would try, she would flinch and move away. Only Leon could sit in the same room with her, she shut everyone else out. Leon couldn't do anything tho, he could only be there.

"This is a serious problem and, I know you don't want this Leon, but I think we should hire a therapist. Or at least someone who can help her, because we can't." A sad look was shown on Francesca's face while she spoke the words.

Leon furiosuly got up and wanted to speak but Federico held him back. "Calm down Leon, please just think about it for Violetta's sake" Federico said as Leon sat down again, still not agreeing the slightest bit.

"I do not like this" He stubbornly exclaimed while his face toned an angry expression.

"We know Leon, but it's for the best." Francesca said while she gave him a warms smile before turning to the group again, "I have been searching a lot, and I tried to find the best therapist. I invited her today and she'll be here in about 10 minutes."

You could hear a loud sigh coming from Leon. "Thank you Francesca" Herman said grateful. Just a few minutes later of awkward silence they heard a knock on the door. Everyone immediately sat up straight and Francesca walked towards the door, only Leon stubbornly leaned back in his chair.

She opened the brown door and came eye in eye with a blonde haired woman, holding a pile of maps in her hand. Francesca nicely greeted the woman and let her in the house. She led her to the couch where everyone was kindly smiling towards, it was kinda creepy actually.

Only Jorge looked at her with the biggest frown ever, making her feel even more uncomfortable. He couldn't handle staying so he got up from the chair and ran up the stairs.

He opened the door of Violetta's room slightly, seeing her sittinng on her bed. She's holding her phone in her hand, busy typing something. Leon slowly moves closer and surprisingly enough she lets him sit in her pink chair.

"I miss you, the old you I mean. I know it's hard on you, the fact you can't walk anymore. But you shouldn't stay here and bed depressed, you should go out and fight. Just go and do those performances, me and all the guys will do everything to help you" He said, tears fell from his handsome hazel eyes.

Now also tears were rolling from Violetta's eyes which was a sign for Leon that she was listening. "You know how much I love you, and I'm not going to give up on you, never. But you don't know how hard it is not to hold and kiss the person you most want to hold and kiss. It hurts me, it breaks me from the inside. And I beg you, please just fight for your dreams and be happy again" He finshed off crying, trying to wipe his tears away with the sleeves of his sweater.

Violetta had put her phone down on the pink blankets. She had only been staring at his hazel eyes which were only focused on her.

Leon hoped for a reaction, but she didn't respond, nothing. Her eyes slowly released from his and she turned her head to the window, staring at the white clouds outside.

Leon looked down and took a deep sigh before standing up. He walked outside of her room and slowly walked back down the stairs. The guys were busy talking with the therapist.

"And she doesn't talk to us, none of us" Leon heard Herman tell her with pain in his eyes. Suddenly everyone stopped talking and stared at something behind Leon with a shocked look stuck on their faces.

Leon turned around in a quick movement and saw his brown-haired girlfriend in her wheelchair at the beginning of the stairs. His frown turned into a huge smile and he immediately walked up to her. Only the second he came closer, she drove slightly away.

He lifted his hands in the air and walked back down again. "I won't come closer" He promised her as she still stood there with an insecure look on her face.

"Is that her?" The therapy woman asked as everyone around her nodded but all their eyes were still stuck on Violetta.

Violetta only looked at the strange woman on the couch. Herman noticed Violetta was staring and decided to introduce her.

"This is Gabriella, your therapist" The second Violetta heard her father's words, she turned around and drove back into her room.

Leon gave the entire room an angry room. "Told you it wasn't a good idea" He gritted through his teeth and ran behind Violetta up the stairs.

"I think it's best if I go" Gabriella concluded as everyone nodded and looked at her again.

"Yeah, I'm sorry for all.. this" Francesca said, moving her hand around. Gabriella just smiled and walked out of the house.

Leon was peeking through the door of Violetta's room. He saw her beautiful brown eyes cry like a river.

He entered the room quietly and surprisingly she looked up at him. In a short movement she signed him to come over to her. His face turned more confused than ever but walked towards the small human being anyways.

And that's when it happened. She crashed herself down in his arms while she held tight onto his dark blue shirt. "I love you" She cried out.

< woooow long time no see in this book and im sorry for it! oh and also school is starting in 2 days so i will be updating this book and mistaken even less cuz i gotta focus ya know. love y'all >

< manon >