fifteen

"drowning in tears"

Violetta felt how Leon's body was buried against her tiny body

Violetta felt how Leon's body was buried against her tiny body. She couldn't open her eyes, she was too weak. She could hear the sounds around her.

She heard the crying of Francesca and Camila, her best friends. She heard her father talking with Angie and Pablo but she couldn't understand what they were saying. She heard how Diego and Broduey were calming Francesca and Camila. She only didn't hear the one she craved for most.

He was sleeping and Violetta could feel his steady breaths against her head. He had wrapped Violetta tight in his arms, like someone was going to harm her. She liked it, she felt save when he was holding her. She was weak, too weak to move or open her eyes even though she wanted to do that really bad.

She tried to collect all her energy and finally accomplished a light movement of her leg. Then all her energy shut down again as her mind stopped and she fell asleep again. Leon felt how Violetta's leg moved. It made his eyes shut open in less than a second. All the guys who were standing around the bed looked at Leon who had just woken up.

"S-she moved h-her leg" He stuttered out while his eyes were stuck on Violetta. His face was filled with hope and shock. It was the second time she moved and Leon had hope. He had hope that she would wake up.

"She did?" Herman had walked over to the bed when he heard Leon's voice.

"Yeah, I felt it" He whispered, not taking his eyes of Violetta. His mind was still in a shock after he processed the fact that his girlfriend could die.

His thoughts were a mess and he was an emotional wreck, even though he didn't want to admit it. He pulled the brown haired girl closer to him, like no one could ever touch her. She was his, for now and forever.

In their relationship they've had their struggles. Violetta is one of the most beautiful girls and that's why Leon is happy that she is his, but that also meant that lots of boys have fallen for her. Even though Violetta always loved Leon, it wasn't easy to ignore those boys.

There were small issues with them but Leon always fought his way back easily, just because their love is irreplaceable. There was only one guy where the trouble got real big. His name was Tomas. He worked for Violetta, he was her guitarist. He was the same age as Violetta and had always been in love with her.

On every show he played the guitar for her. He wanted to tell her his feelings but he didn't know how. He knew Violetta had a boyfriend who she loved a lot.

When he finally got his stuff together he walked up to Violetta. It was after a show, they were standing alone somewhere backstage. Leon had been searching for Violetta but he couldn't find her. Tomas stood in front of Violetta who was cluelessly standing on Tomas' opposite.

He then told her his feelings that he had hidden for her for about 6 months. Violetta's eyes widened as she stared shocked at Tomas. He couldn't stop himself anymore and grabbed her cheeks in his hands. He was moving forward to kiss her.

Violetta stood there frozen, she had no single clue what to do. And exactly on that point Leon had found Violetta and saw how Tomas was close to her.

"Tomas!? Violetta!?" He had screamed. He was shocked, he truly thought Violetta never would betray him. Violetta pulled her face away from Tomas and turned to Leon. He was standing there, tears in the corners of his eyes. Violetta runned over to Leon, grabbing his arm before he could walk away.

"Leon, please, it's not what it looks like. He-he just started to lean in and-" Violetta had started apologising but Leon had cut her off.

"You were going to let him right?" Leon had stated angrily on which Violetta kept quiet. She couldn't deny that she hadn't pulled away. It's not that she wanted to kiss Tomas, she just didn't know how to react. "I know enough" Leon then said and ripped himself from Violetta's grip.

He walked away with anger in his body. Violetta stood there, her heart was in pain. She turned around and walked with big steps to Tomas. "Why did you do that!?" She shouted towards him, "You know I have a boyfriend Tomas, and now I lost him!" She added before passing Tomas towards her dressing room.

She dressed up in her normal clothes while tears ran over her cheeks. She needed Leon by her side. As she finished dressing up, she walked out of her dressing room and started searching for Leon. She finally found him leaning against his car.

She immediately ran to him as he tried to walk away but she had grabbed his arm again. "Please don't go, it wasn't what it looked like" She begged but he shook his head. He wanted to pull away from her grip, but she held on tightly.

"Leon believe me, he just came on to me and I didn't know how to react" She tried again but Leon's face was still angry.

"How about telling him you have a boyfriend!?" He shouted and pulled himself harshly loose from Violetta. She was scared, Leon had never been this aggressive to her. She was sacred that he would harm her, even though she also knew Leon would never do that.

He stepped inside the car but surprisingly didn't start driving. Violetta's face turned into slight confusion. "I know you need a ride home and I'm not going to let you stand here" He said on which Violetta's heart lighted up a bit. She knew he still loved her a lot, otherwise he wouldn't have done this.

Leon got sad, thinking of the memory. It took along time before Leon had forgiven Violetta. He also felt bad about Tomas, he was hurt by the situation as well.

Leon had already closed his eyes again. He was almost asleep, being really tired. As Leon fell asleep, Violetta's mind started again. She heard the voices around the bed and she felt Leon's arms around her. She was happy, happy that all the people she loved were around her.

She felt safe, because Leon held her tight. The corners of her mouth slowly curled up, but nobody noticed. She didn't care tho, she was just happy that they were all around her, just for her. With a smile on her face, she drifted back to her deep sleep.

Francesca was staring hopelessly to her best friend lying quietly on the hospital bed. All the voices around her were unhearable, she only heard her own tears fall. She felt her boyfriends arms around her waist but it didn't make the pain less.

Just on that moment Camila walked over to Francesca and hugged her, making Diego release from her. The two friends knew they needed each other now. They were the only ones who understood where the other one was going through. They stood there hugging, crying in each others arms.

On that moment Camila, Francesca and even Violetta thought of the exact same sentence and smiled.
Las claves son las risas, código amistad

< tini is going to mexico, she is travelling around the world and i love it >                                                    <manon>