sixteen

"drowning in tears"

Leon was lying widely awake in Violetta's hospital bed

Leon was lying widely awake in Violetta's hospital bed. He was scared, so scared. It had been 6 days since the doctor told about Violetta's situation. She could only sleep for one more day, or she would pass away.

Leon intertwined his fingers with hers, holding her hand tightly. He had never thought this moment would've come in his life. He had never been more scared than on this moment. Not even when he was a kid and he had to get an injection for something.

He held her small body tight to his chest. She had exactly 20 hours left to wake up. The past days Leon and everyone had been fighting against their tears. Everyone was now in the hospital. They decided to all stay here for the last 24 hours.

Herman sat on the chair which was the closest to the bed. Next to him was Angie, staring in front of her.  All of Leon and Violetta's friends were sitting on the ground against the wall. No one was talking, the silence was killing.

No one just had the right words to say, it was just too difficult. Just then Francesca suddenly stood up. She stood in front of the group and took a deep breath. 

"Guys I know this is a hard moment, for all of us. But I think we should do something. We should do something Violetta would want to do before she might pass away" Her last two words came out as a whisper, she felt the tears well in her eyes already.

Diego then stood up, laced his fingers with Francesca's and agreed with. Slowly all the other joined in as they stood beside each other, holding hands. Leon carefully got out of the bed and stood with the group. 

Francesca took her phone from her pocket on which everyone looked confused at her. Seconds later the melody of ser mejor was heard through the room. Everyone looked at each other and smiled. ]

This was the song Violetta had wrote for all of them. It was one of her favourite and most meaningful song. Francesca started singing the first verse, Violetta's verse. Herman, Angie and Pablo watched the group of friends sing the gorgeous song together. 

They smiled, sang, held each other and smiled again. Slowly they all stood around Violetta's bed and sang the song to her. It was a key moment of their life, and they knew that they would never forget it. 

Violetta felt the presence of all er friends around her. The sound of her song came through her ears. She pressed her eyelids away rfrom each other until they finally had opened themselves. 

Leon got the shock of his life and immediatly dropped down next to her on the bed. He placed his arms around Violetta's weak, tiny body. She was happy they were all there, especially him.

He was the only one who had always stayed with her. No second he had spent apart from her. He never gave up hope and kept talking and praying. She knew he was always there, and that's why she was desperate to see him again.

"You were almost dead" Leon whispered in her neck, holding her tightened to his body. She cried in his chest, a million of emotions suddenly raged through her head.

Federico had called the doctor who immediately came running in. "Violetta! It's amazing!" The doctor happily said. Leon slwoly released from the hug on which all the others smiled brightly at Violetta's open brown eyes. 

The doctor walked closer to Violetta and asked her some basic questions. She answered bravely while the others were all smiling and admiring her. Nobody talked, only Violetta and the doctor.

There was no other need to talk, because everyone felt the exact same happiness at that moment. Violetta and the doctor finished talking as Violetta layed back down on her bed again. 

The doctor turned to the silent group of people who were nervously staring at him. "She'll be fine" The doctor told them as millions of sighs of reliefment were heard from all around the room. 

Francesca walked over to Violetta's bed and hugged her best friend tightly. Violetta smiled and hugged her back. "I love you a lot" Francesca said while tears fellfrom her eyes, from happiness. 

"I love you too" Violetta told her in respond. Francesca released from the hug and smiled at her.

One by one all of them hugged Violetta and had a talk with her. It was like she had a meet & greet. The memory of Violetta meeting fans made her sad. She missed her fans so freaking much.

At last Violetta's father came by her bed. Everyone had already left the room, only Leon stayed. Violetta smiled at her father and embraced him warmly. 

"I'm happy you're awake, so happy" Herman whispered in her ear, smiling. They released from the hug.

"I'm happy too" She told him back on which he just kept smiling. 

"I will leave you two" He then said while he pointed at Leon. Violetta blushed as Herman left the room.

Leon walked towards her and pressed his lips fully onto hers. She smiled but kissed him loveable back. They were both happy, a feeling of pleasure through both their bodies.

"I missed you, hell yes I did" He said on which she laughed slightly.

"I missed you more" She responded on which he laughd this time. He embraced her tightly, feeling happy.

Violetta smiled brighter than ever, she was incredibly happy. She moved her lips towards his neck and started kissing it.

Leon felt her lips by his neck as he tensed up lightly. She started sucking it softly, making a soft moan leaving his mouth. Millions of tingles were send through his body.

She lightly bit in the skin of his neck, pulled it before she let go. He moaned again, but tried stopping when he realised they were still in a hospital. She released her lips from his neck and locked her forehead with his.

They smiled and stared at each other. He was happy, she was happy, nothing could ruin the moment. But just then a police man came walking in the room. 

They unlocked their heads and looked confused at the police man who was standing in front of the smiley couple. "I'm sorry to disturb," He started, "but there is something important we need to tell" He then added.

"What is it?" Leon asked, a slight piece of worry in his voice. Violetta's eyes turned confused as well.

"Well when you fell from the rope, we all thought the rope just broke. But when we took a closer look we found out that it was cut through by someone" Both of their eyes widened and their jaws dropped to the ground.

"Who did this to her?" Leon gritted angrily through his teeth. He wrapped his arm around Violetta, protecting her from any danger.

"We searched and found the knife, we tracked the fingerprints. The person is Tomas Heredia, I don't know if you guys know him" The police man calmly explained, a piece of mercy in his eyes. 

"What!? Him!?" Leon shouted, jumping up from the bed. Violetta just stared blindly in front of her, not believing what she just heard.

"Yeah it was definetely him, we're now busy with finding him. He's probably hiding somewhere but we can't find him" The man added to his story. 

"I'm so going to kill that guy!" Leon yelled and wanted to walk out of the room. Before he left the bed, Violetta pulled him back on. "Calm down honey" She whispered softly in his ear which made him relax a bit.

"I'll leave you two" The police man then said and slowly left the room. 

"I swear to god, if they find him he's a dead man" He slissed through his teeth, anger was filled in his body.

"Calm down Leon, it's okay" She held him close to her.

< consejo de amor is a huge bop, i love it so much. listening to it on repeat 24/7 >                                  <manon>