004

"how am i supposed to do this?"

taehyung mumbled as he stood there with his phone in ear, foot tapping on the floor out of worry. as soon as he finished reading the note, he instantly contacted namjoon. a ton of questions were bombarding his head and he needed to say them before he bursts.

the phone clicked.

"namjoon-"

"uh, i can't talk right now.. i'll call you later."

and the call ended.

the gray haired boy looked at the phone in disbelief, nearly about to smash the phone into the wall out of frustration. he really didn't know how to start with this babysitting thing.

was he supposed to treat jungkook the same way you treat an actual child? is that it?

taehyungㅡcompletely forgetting jungkook was in the same room as he wasㅡ groaned out loud and yelled in frustration. he just wanted to let everything out. thing was, he didn't know if he should feel angry or confused.

probably more in confusion.

as he slid down the wall due to exhaustion, he heard a bunch of shuffling coming from behind him and he turned around. and that was when taehyung realized he fucked up.

bad.

"h-hello?"

a soft voice spoke out, and taehyung felt his heart race at the sound. it sounded so child-like and cute to the point where he started seeing the whole babysitting thing in a different light.

all because of a simple hello.

a brunette looked around, bringing his small fists up to rub at his droopy eyes.

taehyung really wished he wouldn't be seen, especially in the state he was in that time. he looked like an actual mess.

but since life really just hated him, the brunette shifted and made eye contact with him.

a surprised expression replaced the once tired look he wore on his face, and he grabbed the blanket to cover himself with it, the only thing shown was his eyes peeking out slightly.

"who are you..?"

taehyung sighed in defeat, standing up and looking directly at jungkook's eyes.

"i'm taehyung, a friend of namjoon's." he smiled sheepishly. "nice to meet you."

__________

ok it's like 12 am rn and my eyes are burning bc of my phone. how is this already the lowest point of the brightness?? smh

i'm sorry if this was badly written or boring, i'm really sleepy ( ̄∇ ̄) there might be typos too idk

hope you enjoyed anyways!