28

"bend over

"bend over."

jungkook cowered back, making himself much smaller than he already was. it sent chills down his spine knowing that he somehow pushed taehyung's buttons to the point where he had to punish him. he felt like crying already and it hasn't even begun.

"i'm not playing around, jungkook." by the tone of his voice, it was obvious he wasn't in any mood to just let him off the hook. jungkook usually never cried when punishments came, but this one was an exception.

he made his way over to taehyung on the couch and taehyung placed his hand on jungkook's back to bend him over his lap. taehyung was extremely frustrated, but then again, he also felt bad for having to do this to him. perhaps one wouldn't hurt?

maybe three?

it was his first punishment, so he just decided to keep him clothed. taehyung could feel how shaky jungkook's hands were when he touched him.

slap.

jungkook winced, already feeling tears prick at his eyes. taehyung was very new to this, but the way he slapped him said otherwise. 'just three and that's it.' taehyung thought to himself.

slap.

and jungkook cried. and no, it wasn't the small tears that he usually gave, but it was more of a sob. his chest was heaving because of his haggard breathing, and taehyung frowned but moved on to the last spank to finally get it over.

slap.

his sobs and cries were the only thing taehyung could focus on, and he wasn't sure if it was because he was hurt or because he was sad. either way, it still hurt taehyung the same way it did for jungkook.

taehyung rubbed the spots he hit and sighed as he pulled jungkook back up to his lap. the brunette didn't look so happy, with cheeks flushed and eyes puffy with tears.

"i-i'm sorry, daddy.." jungkook whimpered, and taehyung shook his head as he pulled him close to his chest. "bun w-won't do that again.."

"it's okay, baby."

it's time for aftercare.

__________

👀👀👀

idk if i wrote those details well👀
soz lmao but hEy,, i'm not used to writing punishment stuff like this!! i usually just go straight to the fucking 😤😤

jk

ok lmao this is all for today
bye loves!!