39

"don't talk to me, you're hot

"don't talk to me, you're hot."

hoseok mumbled from the other line, a sigh then escaping his lips. it kinda disappointed hoseok that taehyung's hair turned out better than he visioned it to be.

"what?"

"the prank was supposed to make you look like the wendy's logo, not that." the orange haired male answered back.

"what can i say? i'm just really hot." taehyung chuckled.

"he's right, hoseok hyung." jungkook's voice popped up from the background.

hours after the incident, they decided not to sleep yet because they were too hyped to even do so. hoseok stayed in the guest room by himself, knowing that he'd probably disturb the other two if he slept in the same room as them.

he had other things to deal with anyway.

"if you're so pissed about it, dye your hair too." taehyung muttered as he combed through jungkook's hair to get him to fall asleep.

"no, taehyung, i can't." hoseok said. "i just dyed my hair orange, i can't afford to dye it again and lose my hair."

"now that's just your problem."

"fuck you. i'm going to sleep." and taehyung laughed at that, startling the already sleeping brunette next to him. taehyung whispered a soft 'sorry bun.' under his breath. "oh, was jungkook asleep?"

"yeah, i accidentally woke him up."

"tell him to have a good night's sleep," the elder ordered. "and to have sweet dreams, and that i love him-"

"right, that's enough." taehyung interrupted with a worried chuckle. "i'll tell him that. now, you're gonna sleep, right?"

"yup. night, tae."

"goodnight."

__________

nico and the niners is a good song 👀👀

i originally wrote this earlier but then it didn't save so i had to rewrite everything by memory🤒🤒👊🏻

byee💖