38

"

"..what the f-"

taehyung stared down at the gushing red liquid dripping from his hands, eyes going wide with shock. he quickly places his hands under the shower to wash off whatever the hell it was on his hands. "jesus, am i bleeding?"

the smell of cherry was present in the bathroom, and it made his head hurt so much. literally, his head was burning.

taehyung stepped out of the shower, ignoring what happened. it was probably just some sick prank hoseok pulled. besides, taehyung went to the shower right after hoseok did, that explains the weird shower experience then.

right?

hoseok might have set up something for taehyung, that explained why he took so long in the shower. other than masturbating, of course.

"haha hyung, how funny." taehyung mumbled, drying his whole body with the towel hanging from the rack. a few muffled noises were heard from outside the bathroom, but he ignored that too.

he slipped his clothes on, this being just a plain pair of sweatpants and a shirt. he was about to go to sleep anyways.

and when he reached for his comb in front of the sink mirror, he nearly dropped to the cold floor because of the sight.

not only were his hands stained with red, his hair was too.

"oh my god.." his hand went up to cover his mouth. the once ash gray hair he had was now gone, completely replaced with a bright red tint. "hoseok!"

it felt like one of those movies. kinda like alvin and the chipmunks, where taehyung was dave and hoseok were the chipmunks, all three of them.

"yes, tae?" hoseok's voice seeped through the door, laced with mischief and an obvious smirk. "enjoy your new hairdo?"

if taehyung was wearing his clothes, he would kick the door open and tackle hoseok to the floor. and luckily enough, he already was wearing clothes, so he did what he had to do.

which was tackle hoseok to the floor.

obviously.

"you little-" his sentence cut off when he caught sight of jungkook watching from the bed, and he pursed his lips before whispering lowly. "you little shit."

"you know, they say people who cuss tend to be more depressed and sad-" hoseok muttered, before taehyung pressed him to the floor even more, making it possibly harder for him to breathe. "okay! you needed a new color anyway!"

"a new color? why red, out of all the colors in the damn rainbow, why red?"

"i dunno either okay! it was for a prank." the elder laughed, lightly pushing taehyung off of him as he sat up off the carpeted floor. "besides, you look good."

taehyung turned to look at jungkook for some sort of approval of the new hair, and he nodded with a smile and cereal filled cheeks.

"..i still hate you."

________

;;)
i was looking for gifs yesterday,, and i went across the one with tae in the red hairdo,, so i wanted to maybe put it here

he looks dAmn hot

okieee bye bbs💞💞