42

"damn

"damn."

taehyung hungrily eyed the younger's bare legs, licking his lips at the sight of his thick thighs and glistening body. this made jungkook cower away, a light tint of pink on his cheeks.

"s-stop staring at me." jungkook giggled, face buried in taehyung's neck. this caused a smirk to rise in taehyung's lips and he carefully slid his hands down jungkook's thighs.

"how can i? you're so beautiful."

he connected their mouths back together, taehyung trailing his lips down jungkook's neck, the action making the brunette squirm on his lap.

"you know i love you right?" taehyung mumbled, sucking on the skin by his collarbone. jungkook gasped softly as he threw his head back to give more access to the redhead.

"y-yeah."

the younger gulped, big brown eyes looking up at taehyung. taehyung's hard on was awfully obvious through the too thin fabric of his sweatpants, and he just wanted to rip them off already.

and so he did.

his free hand stretched over to reach the bed shelf, opening the drawer to reveal the small bottle of lube hidden there along with a pack of condoms.

he may be eager at the moment, but at least he knew well enough to prep him first.

opening the bottle of lube, once he got enough by his fingers, jungkook spread his legs wider.

taehyung placed a small peck on jungkook's cheek before gently pushing a finger in.

__________

uh hi im not feeling well so here it is :) also dw i'm continuing this in the next chapter Ü u should probably expect shorter chapters these days sigh,,

i also lost my voice. so i open my mouth but nothing is actually coming out but air??

gn bbs