36

"sick, huh? well, enlighten me, hoseok

"sick, huh? well, enlighten me, hoseok."

jungkook didn't like taehyung mad.

he knew that taehyung was just talking to hoseok on the phone, but it still sent shivers down his spine how intimidating he looked when he was angry. how his voice went much deeper than it already was, or how his eyes would darkly squint. it was all terrifying to jungkook.

maybe it was because he's never seen taehyung truly mad before.
but he wasn't really sure either. he didn't know if he was joking around with hoseok, or if he was actually mad.

"you promised to come back today, didn't you? where the fuck were you?" he asked, and his eyebrows furrowed. the brunette didn't know what hoseok said, but it was probably something really stupid that made taehyung sigh. "seriously? get a life, fuckface."

after a few mumbled words from the other line, taehyung finally chuckled.

"love you too. you're coming over tonight, right?...cool, see you later."

and with that, he ended the call with a satisfied smile. jungkook just stared with complete awe, still surprised at the act that he wasn't mad at all.

"come here." he smiled, making a gesture to tell jungkook to move over. "how was school?"

"it was good, i nailed my math test." jungkook exclaimed as he crawled into the couch next to the gray haired male. "are you proud?"

"hell yeah i am."

so the two just sat in silence for a few minutes, enjoying each other's presence. taehyung took this as a time to collect himself, to find out whether he did like jungkook or not. and it was funny, because jungkook was doing the absolute same thing.

until he spoke up.

"you know hyung, you look really scary when you're angry." jungkook mumbled as he scooted closer to taehyung by the end of the couch. "like, super."

"do i?" taehyung rose an eyebrow, and jungkook nodded shyly with his head facing the floor. he laughed. "don't let that intimidate you."

________

^^ "unless you're made of scissors
just a little rock paper scissors joke for you"

HA I MADE A THOR RAGNAROK JOKE >:)) YALL BETTER GET THAT OR ILL BE REALLY SAD :))

also sOrry for saying i was gonna update twice yesterday but didn't lmao we ended up going somewhere yesterday so

here's an update!