005

"namjoon hyung? you know him too?"

the brunette sat up in clear excitement before he cleared his throat, calming himself down before taehyung would think wrongly of him. "you know him too?" he asked in a more normal voice and taehyung nodded, looking down at his feet.

"yeah, he's a good friend of mine." he answered. the air surrounding them was still kind of awkward, and taehyung felt like he was about to suffocate because of it. he didn't like awkward situations at all. "you're a friend too?"

"..yes." he nodded, light brown bangs falling on his eyes. after that, they just stayed quiet, not really sure on what to say anymore. taehyung still wasn't completely exposed to the little space thing, seeing as it was the only thing in his mind. "y-your name is t-taehyung, right?"

"yes, why?"

"are y-you older than me?"

taehyung breathed out a small laugh. "depends, how old are you?"

"19."

how is he 19?

"oh, i'm older then." he flashed a boxy smile, and jungkook felt his heart race because of it. he didn't fully know this taehyung guy, but he did know that he found him very attractive.

"so, you're...you're my hyung then!" he exclaimed happily and taehyung almost felt himself smile too. he really wouldn't mind living with this boy for a month.

"you're so cute."

jungkook paused and looked up at taehyung with a light pink blush evident on his cheeks. "r-really?"

damn it taehyung, what are you doing?

"yeah, you are."

fuck it.

"o..oh, thank you." he bowed his head at him and faced away, too shy to even look at him. how is he so precious?

before any of them could mumble another word, taehyung's phone began ringing quite loudly, startling the two. he took his phone from his pockets and answered it.

"taehyung-ah, oh my god, i'm sorry i didn't answer-"

"hyung."

"is jungkook there? is he safe? did he eat breakfast already?"

"h-"

"fuck, i'm so stupid-"

"hyung!" taehyung cut off, voice loud so it would stop namjoon from babbling more. "he's safe."

"really?"

taehyung glanced at jungkook, who was just watching in interest at the phone call he was having. "yeah, wanna say hi?"

"..yeah, sure."

"jungkook, wanna say hi to namjoon hyung?" the elder asked, waving the phone up in the air. jungkook stared at it before standing up, taking the phone from him and pressing it to his ear.

"hyungie?"

taehyung sat down on the bed, laying down on it with a thud. he was still tired from his walk, and he just wanted to rest already but he couldn't do that because he had to watch over jungkook, who was taking quite long talking to namjoon in the phone.

"okay, bye bye!" he smiled, his eyes crinkling in the sides. taehyung found it so cute.

taehyung found everything he did cute.

_____________

uhh i fell asleep while trying to update yesterday oops pls forgive me