22

"yeah, you better run!"

hoseok threw a stick towards the stray dog, one he probably just found from the snow covered ground. he scoffed, plopping his head in his hand as he watched the rest of the boys eat their food.

"i told you not to give it food." taehyung scolded. "look what happened, it took your sandwich."

"yeah, i fucking saw it take my sandwich, taehyung. you think i didn't?" he answered back and taehyung laughed, biting from one of the donuts that hoseok got him that morning. the orange haired boy groaned. "why are we even eating outside? we could have just eaten inside."

"if jungkook wants it, he gets it." taehyung smirked, and hoseok sighed, giving up all the remarks he was probably holding in.

"you're right.." he mumbled, before stealing a single donut from taehyung's box. "this is mine now."

"take what you need."

the group planned on going to the cinema that day, or maybe just stay home and watch the movies there. but they've watched almost every movie possible at home, so they were gonna have to stick to the cinema.

"hurry up, you trash bags. if you really wanna catch the movie." hoseok laughed, sucking the cream out of his thumb when he finished the donut.

"don't call us that, trash bag." yoongi said.

"am i lying though?"

"yes." taehyung spoke up, fixing up the mess they made and threw it by the bin. "trash bag."

"i hate you all."

__________

"hey there fella, mind not spoiling the damn movie? thanks."

the rest of the group stared at yoongi as he settled down on his seat after completely yelling at the stranger from behind him that was spoiling the entire movie just by his ear.

"d-did you just do that?" jungkook pointed, and the raven haired male snickered.

"yup. i had to anyways." he answered, the smuggest look on his face as he said it. "i don't tolerate hoes-"

"excuse me sir, we're gonna have to ask you to leave."

a guard from the cinema stood by yoongi, and taehyung almost spat out his drink when he noticed.

"excuse me?"

"we don't allow customers fighting each other."

"okay, this is just pure shit. he was spoiling the movie..!" he whisper-yelled, the bright lights coming from the screen in front shining in his face. the guard stood him up and escorted him out, and hoseok waved goodbye with the biggest smile.

"he's a dumbass." hoseok stated, chomping down a handful of popcorn, and jungkook laughed. "but he's mine. see you later, wimps."

and with that, he stood up to follow after the guard and yoongi.

_________

yoongi is indeed a dumbass

i'm sorry i didn't get to update sooner huhuhuhu:(((