014

this MIGHT have a bunch of typos??? sorry
______

this MIGHT have a bunch of typos??? sorry ______

"i just realized something.."

jungkook spoke through popcorn filled cheeks, wide eyes going even wider than they were before. taehyung rose an eyebrow, completely peeling his attention from the Iron Man 3 playing in the television to the boy seated next to him.

"which is?"

"you've..seen me in little space a lot, right? i've done a lot of shit that i wouldn't normally do now, right?" jungkook questioned and taehyung nodded, still confused as to what jungkook was talking about.

it surprised him when jungkook suddenly buried his head in the pillow he was holding, a muffled scream being heard.

"hey, hey, what's wrong?"

if it were any other friend doing it, taehyung would probably just laugh at it and continue on with what he was doing. but it was different for jungkook. not only did he genuinely care about jungkook, he also had the need to constantly comfort and cater to the younger like he was made for it and it wasn't just some offer namjoon talked him into.

maybe.

the brunette looked back up with flushed cheeks. "this is embarrassing. hyung, i-i'm sorry you have to deal with me all the time..i'm so difficult to be with and i'm so annoying in little space, a-and-" he was beginning to choke up, and taehyung shifted forward and engulfed the younger in the biggest hug he ever made. jungkook immediately shut up, breathing becoming normal and steady.

jungkook really felt bad. he felt bad that taehyung had to see him in his most vulnerable state, little space. he felt bad because he was dragging taehyung into his little problems, it felt burdening.

"don't think that way." taehyung mumbled, hands combing through jungkook's wavy brown hair. "of course i'm fine with you being in little space. i actually like it when you're in little space.." he blurted out and jungkook gasped.

"w-what?"

"i like when you're in little space." taehyung smiled, and he swore he could see jungkook smiling too.

jungkook then threw himself onto the elder, causing the both of them to fall backwards into the couch. taehyung snaked his arms towards his waist to pull the younger down. jungkook's legs were on either side of taehyung's torso but he didn't care, he just wanted to hug the elder until he couldn't breathe.

"really hyung? you do?" jungkook leaned forward, faces nearly inches apart. taehyung just wanted to roll him up in a blanket and feed him love and affection. if only he could. he was far too precious.

"yeah, i do." taehyung agreed. "maybe i could even be your..ya know, caretaker-"

"really?" his voice kept getting higher and higher with each word. he had namjoon and seokjin, sure, but they're gone for a whole month. he might as well step in and act. "you'll do that? i get to call you daddy and stuff?"

"well..you called me daddy yesterday-"

"i did? oh yeah, i did..well whatever! you're serious hyung?" it was clear how excited and happy jungkook was about it, and taehyung was too.

"yes."

"wow, you're the greatest person ever." and with that, jungkook just gave in and let himself fall forward so they were cuddling, legs tangled together and bodies pressed to each other. "like, the greatest person ever!"

"we'll start tomorrow, yeah?"

"yes, okay hyung."

____________

i'm shit at writing i'm so sorry omg

yAll im so fuckin soft for yoonkook:(
and taekook ofc but like,, yoonkook is like that oNe other ship that makes me so soft :((

((AND YOONSEOK TOO SHITTTT))

jungkook is bangtans baby boy and no ones changing my mind bye

<3