54

"hyung, where are you going?"

taehyung's attention diverted from his bags to jungkook, who was standing by the door sipping on a small juice cup. he felt his heart slowly ache, and not in the good kind either.

"somewhere."

he stood up with a duffel bag and he passed by jungkook without even muttering another word, not even a small peck on the cheek. nothing.

"i know you're going home, but why?"

it was funny how they were all so happy just an hour ago. but the time finally came for taehyung to leave, of course. namjoon and tae had a talk the night before about how they were going back home, and that only meant taehyung was no longer needed to look after jungkook.

maybe.

"look, i-" the redhead started and he turned around. but his words were only cut off when he realized jungkook was crying, tears streaming down his face nonstop.

"w-why?"

ouch.

taehyung would be lying if he said that he didn't want to stay. of course he wanted to stay. he wanted to continue seeing jungkook normally, not like this.

"..i'm going home."

that was all he could say. among all the thoughts that ran through his head at that moment, that was the only thing he managed to say.

"b-but i want you to stay."

"but i can't."

the door creaked open, but neither of them noticed it. outside, namjoon subtly watched in on them. he felt bad for having to tell taehyung to leave. because he knew jungkook would be absolutely devastated if he did.

jungkook didn't want taehyung to leave. when he found out about it the night before, he cried his whole heart out. he didn't think he'd cry again when the day actually came. he thought he was mentally and emotionally prepared for it, but then again, was anyone ever?

taehyung pulled jungkook to his chest and held him close. he could feel the wetness of jungkook's tears staining his hoodie, but he couldn't care less. "don't worry bun, i'll visit you-"

"no you're not." a voice cut off, and the two pull apart. "you're not going to visit." namjoon said as he stepped forward inside the room.

"what do you mean?" taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, heart beginning to race.

"why visit when you can live together?"

"..what?"

_________

i
didn't
update
for
three
days
((is it 3?? idk))

i'm rlly sleep and i want cookies
soz for the badly written chapter,,
:///
we were out the whole day n i just wanna sLEEP!!! so i will

gn lads! 💞💕💞💕💞💕