008

"you're sick?"

"you're sick?"

jungkook nodded, holding the glass of water up to his lips. they woke up earlier that usual, which meant there was a ton of time left for jungkook to get ready for school. but sadly, he caught a cold from when he went outside and played around in the snow.

taehyung placed his palm on his forehead. "oh yeah, you are pretty hot." he mumbled, jungkook giggling at his choice of words. "you're not going to school then."

"yup," jungkook answered.

this was fine, it meant that jungkook had much more time to sleep and play video games and possibly even get to know each other more. the problem was that taehyung had work, and that meant he had to leave jungkook alone at home.

which is bad.

jungkook didn't seem to mind it at first when he saw taehyung changing and getting ready for work, but as soon as the thought of him being alone for the whole day entered his head, he butted in.

"h-hyung, does this mean you're leaving me here..alone?" jungkook peeked his head inside taehyung's room. before taehyung could even answer, jungkook already started talking again. "but i d-don't want to be here by myself-"

"jungkookie, you're sick. you need to rest here," the gray haired boy cut off and jungkook pouted, the beginning step to throwing a tantrum.

"b-but i'll have no one to talk to!" he whined, arms crossing. taehyung turned around from the mirror once he finished fixing his clothes. "bring me to work with you."

"i don't think that's a good idea-"

"please?"

"jungkook-"

"hyung, please, i really don't want to stay here all by myself."

taehyung looked at the younger, wondering if bringing him to work would make it any less boring. it's not like there would be any people entering the library anyway, they'd all be staying at home with a cup of hot cocoa.

"..alright-"

"yay! thank you hyung!" jungkook cheered before he coughed, giggling slightly. taehyung rolled his eyes playfully before he patted his back and gestured for him to go to his room.

"go get changed, get some warm comfy clothes, yeah?"

"okay,"

__________

"hey! be careful, you might trip," taehyung scolded as he held onto jungkook's hand tightly. they were out walking to the store, which was a huge mistake seeing the piles of snow on the sidewalk.

"look! they're making snow angels!" jungkook spoke in a hushed and awed voice, light fog leaving his mouth. taehyung chuckled, continuing to pull at jungkook's arm since he kept getting distracted by the snow. the brunette looked up at taehyung and nudged him lightly. "hyung, i wanna make snow angels too!"

taehyung looked back at him in an endearing way. "really? you want to make snow angels?"

"uh huh," he mumbled.

god, how cute can he get?

"we're gonna have to do that later then," he answered and jungkook huffed, but followed anyway.

__________

i'm continuing this in the next chapter !!