19

"do you really expect me to do that?"

taehyung hasn't gotten off of the phone call with seokjin and namjoon, it's been about 10 minutes since he entered the bathroom and he hasn't left ever since.

and the two have been educating him in some things.

"yes! you'll need to at some point-"

"hey! it's not a need! well, i guess it is-"

"exactly! it's called a punishment." namjoon spoke sternly and taehyung frowned. the thought of ever having to punish jungkook was kind of sad, but kind of erotic at the same time. taehyung didn't know which of the two. "it's what you have to do."

"yeah, but we don't even have a safe word yet.. isn't that what's important?" taehyung mumbled and the other line went silent. the gray haired male was utterly confused, and he waited until they spoke up again.

"we haven't gotten around to that part yet.." namjoon said and taehyung huffed a frustrated breath.

"no.. it's just kinda scary having to do a punishment, ya know? i don't think i can ever do that to him." taehyung answered back.

it was true. yeah, there will be days where jungkook wouldn't act so..nice and it would end up with a punishment. but it's not as easy as it was when it came to taehyung. he doesn't want to spank anyone.

"we have a safe word." seokjin said with a smile, though taehyung couldn't see it, he just felt it by the way he said it. "it's gray."

"gray? why that?"

"it's his least favorite color." namjoon chuckled. "i suggest you two talk about the rules and punishments so you know what to do."

"..thanks for the talk, guys."

_________

by the time taehyung got back downstairs, the first sight was jungkook lying happily on the couch eating a box of nuggets, and hoseok standing by the kitchen looking pissed as hell.

"taehyung, you absolute fucktard. i've been calling you for 30 minutes-"

"5."

"-for 5 minutes, where were you?" he exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air out of exaggeration. yoongi was standing by his side just quietly laughing to himself at how funny hoseok was acting.

"i was in the bathroom.."

"yeah, for 15 minutes? what were you doing in there? don't tell me you were jerking off-"

"hoseok, shut up. i wasn't jerking off in the bathroom, okay?" he groaned and hoseok shut up. he was still mad about taehyung leaving them for so long though. "also, what happened when i was gone?"

"your boyfriend here," yoongi pointed at the brunette by the couch. "threw a tantrum. he almost broke a plate."

taehyung's eyes widened.

"d-don't worry though! he didn't break anything, hoseok did." yoongi assured.

taehyung breathed out a sigh. "jeez, that's something. i guess."

the snow was starting to decrease, thankfully, and the road was clear enough to walk in. but the other two insisted on staying in the house.

it was getting late anyways.

"well, we're going to bed." hoseok clapped his hands together with a smile and yoongi faced him with a baffled look.

"we? i'm not sleepy yet."

"we're going to bed." hoseok repeated with a slightly ordering tone, and yoongi's eyes widened. he muttered an understanding 'oh' under his breath before locking arms with the orange haired male. "see ya!"

"don't be noisy or i'm kicking your door open."

yoongi winked at taehyung as they walked up the stairs. "you might as well join too."

"you're disgusting."

and they went upstairs.

taehyung turned to the brunette. "you sleepy yet?"

jungkook nodded and yawned from the couch, stretching his arms out. he sat up and threw the box of nuggets on the floor as he rubbed at his tires eyes. he muttered,

"hyungie, please sleep with me."

____________

i want chicken nuggetsssssss

i also want some milk tea dammit why do i keep craving for food in the wrong time

oh and 5sos' new album is out!!
man i love being part of the 5sos fan and an army at the same time 
(*'*)

bye!!!