47

"you absolute cutie, get over here

"you absolute cutie, get over here."

taehyung bit back a huge smile on his face as he opened his arms wide to hug jungkook. the group of 4 met up again, and they all agreed to go on a double date because one, taehyung and jungkook are finally together, and two, because they wanted to eat.

the two bright haired males shared a talk earlier that day, taehyung ranting about how he planned on asking jungkook out, and how hoseok wanted to throw yoongi's birthday by bringing him to a place. the whole day was already planned out by them, and the two other boys never even knew.

hoseok watched in entertainment as the tae and jungkook began being touchy, mumbling words to each other that he couldn't understand. jungkook slung his leg on top of taehyung's leg shrugged, the redhead letting it happen anyways.

"so, what to eat?" yoongi asked as he put the menu board down.

"you, soon." hoseok mumbled. but no one heard him, except for an old lady that sat right behind him, who shot him a dirty glance before he smiled apologetically.

"i can settle for just a drink. a milkshake, maybe." the brunette said. and hoseok winked towards taehyung's direction as if he was trying to signal something.

but taehyung didn't know what.

"u-uh, i'm getting one too..?"

"you two can share a straw. just saying." the orange haired male cut off, then proceeding to sip from his iced tea as if nothing happened.

"fuck you, but sure."

__________

:D
im hungry as fUCK
i really want some chicken rn
:( with some coca cola uwu
the weekends are near ughsssjdj i wanna sLEEP
oh yeah i have to sleep soon
so
bye bbs
ily all
have a good rest to those who are sleeping
and have a good time to those who are just starting their day
((if you're slacking off at home then that's cool too))
ok fr bYE💞