Chapter 28

Author's Note: HOW WAS THAT CHAP, YA'LL? ANYWAYS ENJOY THIS ONE! WHICH YOU PROBABLY WONT CAUSE ITS KINDA SHIT SINCE I WAS PRETTY MUCH SICK/TIRED THIS WEEK!

"You guys really have outdated tech, you know that?" Raster asked the Defensores Antris as they rode towards Finishing Forest, their mecha beasts thundering against the ground as they rode forward, Anthony and Questria leading the way. Shang rode towards the back with Zuli, guarding the rear as they held small conversation at the back of the group, while looking out for the rest. Large backpacks covered their backs completely, bouncing upwards as they rode, the secret compartments in their mecha beasts stocked up with supplies. They were heading to the Southern Caverns today, after the Defensores Antris had made their way back to the 99 Caverns, in search of the next ingredient to heal Doc.

They already got the first thing on the list: an ancient jewel from the statue of Odin in the center of the Northern Caverns, that represented the eye of Odin. Shang and Cyan had went to get the gem, Cyan stealing the gem while Shang seduced the security guard, placing a circle underneath the table that allowed Questria to turn off all the cameras and communication devices and install fake footage in it to cover Cyan. She remembered as they went out to get the knock out lipstick, placing it on Shang's lips, the lipstick working like a charm, knocking the guard out as he was about to get his sexual awakening.

Cyan rolled her eyes at Raster as they arrived at the edge of the forest, Anthony leading them towards the trail on the right. He frowned as he looked at the markings on the trees, looking back at Questria. She saw them too, and she turned back to the rest, warning them,

"Careful, everyone, the tribes are around." Questria warned the rest grimly, and everyone gave her a thumbs up. Johnny and Cyan turned to look back at Raster, and Johnny crossed his arms.

"We all know about your cool tech, Raster. I mean, I was impaled at three places and it's all healed in a week with tech alone!" Johnny exclaimed, gesturing to his body, to the scars that managed to heal almost completely in a week due to machines in their hospitals that could regenerate and heal tissue at an accelerated rate, much like Boon Docs.

"But you still use hand blasters! My grandfather's generation was the last to use one of these things, and they could shoot megamorphs without these flimsy clips!" He exclaimed, gesturing to Cyan's blaster on her hip. Cyan unhooked her blaster from the holster, examining it as she looked at the clip again. She didn't think the clip was that inconvenient, though, once she thought about it, it did nearly cost Cyan her life.

"They aren't that bad." Lancaster responded, looking at his blue blaster, at the accelerator clip added to it, holding up his blaster slightly to look at it better. Cyan smiled as she noticed that he lifted his arm with almost no effort, his wounds almost completely healed. She looked back at Tiffy, who was completely healed from her wounds as she adjusted some gear on her mini gattler blaster, seeming to be deep in concentration. Raster scoffed, quizzing them,

"Not that bad? What if you drop your blaster and lose the clip, and can't beat your opponent in hand to hand?" Raster asked one again to prove his point, and Cyan opened her mouth to reply, but closed it when no answer came to her. Raster saw that as a chance to advise them further, asking them once again,

"What if that cool down you guys have on your blasters is the reason why you're dead?" Raster asked once again, and this time, Cyan and Johnny were silent once again. Tiffy let out a snicker as they rode, her own gattler blaster was made by Northern manufacturers, and brought to the 99 Caverns by cavern travelers. She herself had told them to get Northern weapons, but they hadn't listened. Cyan rolled her eyes at her, looking at Raster as he continued talking.

"You guys should really consider getting something from here, you need it. At least Tiffy can hit people with her blaster." Raster advised, before they stopped in front of the same cavern wall they had ended up at a week ago, Zuli and Shang reaching the four of them. Anthony stopped in front of everyone else, before he turned to everyone, asking,