Chapter 2

CH2

I went out to the parking, thankful that the day's over. I think that I got thankful too early, for the tyres of my old hatchback (which once must have been of cherry red color- the second hand thing is now a faded pink), were brutally slashed.

Someone had even painted in red, the words, "STUPID TROLL" on the windscreen.

I cursed a little under my breath. School was mostly empty- even Nisha was gone. I had chosen a very bad day, to stay back in the library.I looked at my wristwatch. Still three hours tops left for the sun to set, and my house is a good two- hour walk away.

Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. The western wall of the school, faces the huge forest. I remember once seeing on the map- if I walk straight towards the west, I'll come across a small pond. That, according to my calculation, shall take a mximum of thirty or thirty five minutes. From the lake, I had to head North-west, for, according to me, approximately for forty minutes, untill I find my house. If I'd walk fast enough and jog a bit in between, I could make it to my house within less than an hhour!

But I had heard that the forest is dangerous. That people seldom went inside.

With laziness taking over the best of me, I decided that I will go inside.Barely twenty five minutes had passed, and thanks to my occasional jogging, I could already see the pond, at a distance.
'Great' I thought.

I suddenly stopped in my tracks, when I heard some voices. Some men.

I really wanted to start the next chapter with Abner's P.O.V. So yeah, this chapter is short.

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW AND SHARE!
XOXO