Chapter 7

CH 7

I turned my head right, to find a familiar black figure standing at a distance.

"Mr. Wolf?", I cautiously waved my hand. Within four strides, it came and lied down beside the log, leaving a meter of distance between us, and for some odd reason, I felt comfortable.

"So, why are you here?", I ask like a stupid.

"Would you mind if i talk?"

"That's a no, right?"

Cautiously, I ran a finger through it's black fur. He immidiately sat upright, alert. I think a rabid dog bit me, because I inched my hand closer to him; he sensed it as well because he started to come closer, as well.

Back away, moron. Have you gone crazy?! You're so dead, Shepard. So dead! STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!'

I shushed my subconscious, and patted it's back. The way he leaned in, I guess he seemed to enjoy that. I stroked his head, neck, and a few minutes later, I was hugging the beast.
He closed his eyes, and licked my face.

"Eww, gross! Bad wolf!", I slapped it playfully, making him give mw a wolfy grin.

We sat beside the brook for sometime, then.

"I gotta go now", I said, picking up my bag. But before leaving, I hugged my new friend again. He was sitting low on the ground, while he was kneeling down. His soft fur tingled my face, my head buried in his neck.

Suddenly, the tingling stopped and the fur felt like... skin? Why is the neck feeling so small?

I opened my eyes to see a human neck. I pulled back a little, to find my arms loosely draped around the shoulders of Abner Roth. Wait... Abner Roth?!

"Ab- bb- Ab- Ab-", was all that came out of my mouth.

An ear-piercing scream echoed throughout the forest. Before I could decipher that it belonged to me, my legs were already carrying me away from the beast. My knees were screaming in protest but the fear, the adrenaline rush subsided it all. I couldn't see him following, but do I know for sure?

I ran almost for an hour, with no sense of direction at all. Though the thickening understorey, the narrower spaces, and the denser canopy clearly indicated that I won't be getting out any sooner.

I decided to climb a tree, one of it's branch hanging low enough for me to climb up. I decided to wait untill I regained my breath. I looked around. No sign of Mr. Obnoxious.
Phew!

I searched my bag for my waterbottle. I left it behind. Here I am, lost and thirsty.

Suddenly, a voice said, "Here. Take it." My waterbottle, half- filled, landed into my hands.

"Thankyou so mu-", I gasped looking two branches above.

A half- naked Abner Roth (wearing pants now) was looking at me, amused. I screamed, losing my balance and fell.

Instead of hitting the ground, I hit the big, muscular embrace of Abner Roth. Under normal circumstances I'd have thanked him- hugged him, even but the circumstances can be anything but normal.

I jumped away from him, trying to runaway, but thhis time, he grabbed me and pushed me against the trunk of a tree. His hands placed on either side of my head, caging me.

"I- I w-won't tell anyone", I stuttered.

"Adela", he leaned in closer, his voice husky.

"P-Please, no. Leave me. I p-p-promise I won't  t-tell-",

Before I could continue, he smashed his lips onto mine. I tried to shove him away, hitting his chest, but the bastard won't even budge. He bit my lip asking for an enterance. He groaned in frustration as I didn't allow, and pulled away.

I was scared.
But now...
I was beyond furious.

Before i could even process it, my hand slapped him. Hard.

"You- you filthy dog, fuckin' pervert! You think scaring and kissing young girls is cool?! Damn it! You monster, jerk... I hate you! Rot in hell! Get away from-"

Suddenly I hit the ground, my cheek throbbing with pain. Black dots started to appear everywhere and my vision started to blur.

Before sinking into the darkness, I heard a panicked voice shouting, "... darn it, Adela. I didn't mean to..."

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW  AND SHARE!
XOXO

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW  AND SHARE! XOXO