Chapter 17

..."Let's take it off you."

"What?!" I sank deeper onto the bed, covering my face with the quilt.
A second later, the quilt went flying into the air and I screamed.
I tried to run away but he caught me and threw me back on the queen-sized bed.

I could not even get up properly, because a shirt- his shirt hit me in the face. Holding the shirt in my hand, I looked up to see in his all drunken and shirtless glory- Abner Roth. He climbed on the bed beside me and wrapped his arms around me

"My Queen", he said, nuzzling his face in my neck.
Before I could protest, he pushed me hard, making me lie down on the bed. He aggressively started kissing and sucking at the crook of my neck, as his hands rubbed my arms.

"Abner, please", I pleaded.

He sat upright and I let out a 'phew'.

"Oh Adela" he groaned, holding my hand and trailed it all over his torso and abdomen.
"It feels so good", he said, as he made my fingers trace his six-pack, "your skin... your touch."

He again got on the top of me and this time I tried to push him away.
"Abner let go!", I said, punching him.

He growled angrily, and threw me over his shoulder. I screamed and begged him to release me, but to no avail.
He had just climbed the first step to the fourth floor, when Oswin came running out of his room.

"Alpha what are you doing?!", he asked panicked.

"Oswin help me!"

He came forward to help, but a single growl from Abner shut him up.

"Oswin he's drunk! Help me!"

"Alpha please don't...", Oswin literally begged him, but Abner shut him up with his Alpha command.

He opened the door to his bedroom and threw me on the giant, king-sized bed.

He climbed on the bed, hovering above me.

"Abner, you're not in your right senses."

But he slammed his lips onto mine, and started devouring them. His hand went under my shirt and his fingers caressed my stomach.

No!

This stench of alcohol, this forced touch. It all seems too... familiar. He was about to undo the button of my jeans, when I screamed.

"Nathaniel!"

Abner immediately jumped away from me, his eyes holding hurt and fury. He started to shake uncontrollably and his canines elongated. Oh No!

"Oswin he's about to shift! Help!"

Seconds later, Oswin, Adrian and Barney rushed in and held Abner away from me. Even for three huge werewolves, it was difficult for them to hold Abner.

"You. Took. Another. Man's. Name!"

He kept on growling and screaming, until they finally managed to drag him out.

Edna and Tina were immediately beside me, trying to comfort me.

"Where's Nisha?", I wearily asked.

She hasn't returned yet.

Oh.

"What happened tonight, I-"

"I want to sleep", I cut her, "so you'll leave me alone?"

"Okay?", Tina replied uncertainly.

I got up and headed for my room, tired. Lying on my bed I realized that what had happened. I spoke his name.