Chapter 19

READ THE A/N IN THE END AND HELP ME DECIDE THE FATE OF WHAT COMES NEXT...

Please...

*@*@*@*@*@*@*

He stood beside me, looking at the picture. I looked up at him and smiled.

"What?", he asked, raising his eyebrows.

Raising on my tippy toes, I cupped his face and bringing him closer to me, I kissed him on the cheek.
I pulled away to look at his face. I giggled at his widened eyes who were looking at me as if I had told him that I'm Anabelle.

"What was... oh wow... um..."

I giggled again and pinched his cheek.
"Abner Roth is blushing!"

"I'm not", he said flatly.

"Sure", I mocked him, "and I haven't showered from the past two months."

"I can do something about that", he said as he inched closer.

I giggled and rushed towards the door. He didn't try to stop me.
"The alpha has a playful side, huh?"

"Only for his luna", he winked at me.

"I'm gonna go... um-", I rushed out, trying to hide my burning face.

"Blushing looks hot on you, Shepard", he shouted as I descended down the stairs.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Thanks", I smiled at Abner, who was pouring the chocolate syrup over my pancakes. He gave back a small, nervous smile in return.

So I sang,"Abner Roth is nervous. N-E-R-V-"

"Arrangements are done. You can bring the Luna out, in twenty minutes," Adrian announced, but muttered an 'oh shit'when he met my questioning stare, and Abner's growling form in front of me.

"What arrange-"

"Oh yes, Oswin!", Adrian suddenly shouted, cutting my sentence.
"He just called me in the backyard for... oh I gotta go. See ya... uh- Alpha", he nodded at Abner.

"Adrian you called?",  came Oswin's voice from the library, and Adrian face- palmed himself.

"Abner made pancakes for you!", he yelled as he ran out.

"Huh?", came a confused Oswin from the library.

"What arrangements, Abner?", I asked.

"Uh you see... two full moons have already passed since I found you..."

"It was a full moon we met", I sais to myself.

"You remember?", Abner asked, surprised.

"Hmm. What about the two full moons?"

"An alpha must introduce his mate to the pack by the second full moon and you see... it's tonight."

"Oh uh... why? I mean why second full moon."

"We don't know... it's something that has been followed down from centuries", replied Oswin.

"So I'll be meeting the pack today?", I asked. To this I got two nervous nods- one from Oswin, and the second from dear Alpha Roth.

"You should have told me earlier", I said, turning away, "I'm so nervous. What if nobody likes me? I'm not a werewolf like you all!"

Suddenly, I was pushed against the countertop, Abner standing in between my legs.

"Never shall you say something like that", he said, cupping my face.
"The whole pack has been dying to see you and let me tell you something- anyone can fall in love with a person like you.
A Luna like you, is all any alpha can ever ask for, ever. They are going to love you and that's final, okay?", he asked. I nodded like a little child.