Chapter 15

CH 15

I know I'm updating after a while, but what can I say? Your highness was somewhat busy.

So the admission process is over, I've settled into the PG and now I can rest in peace. *phew*
Since I only have my phone now, the updates shall be a little slow.

(Adela's dress is given in between)

"... but a little bit of concealer won't burn you", huffed Tina.

"I know if i give you the chance, you'd cake my face, making me look like some porcelain doll."

So, yes. I agreed to go. I mean, how can you say a 'no', when three sweet friends of yours actually threaten to call your elder sister, and tell her how you had got a big, fat 'F', in the last Physics test? Of course, you have to agree.

"At least let me apply the eyeliner", groaned Tina.

"But just a single stroke."

"Yeah, whatever."

Considering the fact that Nisha andI totally suck at makeup, Tina and Edna had agreed to help.
Currently, I'm getting dolled up inTina's room, while Nisha is in Edna's.
Tina's room is painted a light shade of orange, little neon stars decorating the ceiling that glow when it's dark.
From the past thirty minutes, she's forced me to keep my eyes close, while I feel her doing my makeup and hair.

"Ouch! don't twist 'em so hard, Tina", I complained, as she did my hair.

"Just a few more seconds, Tiger."

"You had said that for the twelfth time, five minutes back."

"Shush."

"What?"

"Open your eyes."

"Oh? Oh. Okay."

I slowly opened my eyes and wow... The girl in the mirror is me?
My curly hair look cute instead of messy, and my eyes and lips are standing out.
My brusies are perfectly covered up, as well. Tina replaced my glasses with contacts.

"You like it?", she asked.

"Like? Tina... I love it!", I squealed.
Tina's already dressed up, all hot and glorious in her dress. and I went inside the closet to change into mine. A grin crossed her face, as soon as I stepped out.

"I spoiled my makeup? I look funny, right?", I asked

My arm did had brushed against my lips once. Shit- I messed it up.

"Your face is prfectly intact and Adela- You. Look. Hot!"

"I think Oswin's gonna faint", I commented, pointing behind Tina. She turned back and we both looked at edna, looking beautiful in her white dress.

"Where's Nisha?", I asked.
Edna looked behind her, confused. Some sort of realisation hit her, and she peeked out of the door.

"Seriously, girl. Your'e lookin' great. Come inside."

My jaw landed on the floor and my eyes popped out.

Is this the girl who almost burnt my hair four months ago, while trying to straighten them?
Is this the girl who makes gagging sounds, everytime I tell her that some eyeliner and Lipgloss would look good on her?

Is this my tomboy bestie looking all cute and girly?

"God, Tina. Adela. You both look so hot!"

"Look who's talkin'", both Tina and I said together. Then, I added, "Someone's lookin' like a candy and little Adrian's gonna feast upon you!"

"Hmn... little", mused Edna.

Both Nisha and I blushed.
Me, because I realized what else 'little Adrian' could mean.
"Okay, girls", Edna clapped her hands, "makeup?"

"Checked!", the three of us said together.

"Hair?"

"Checked!"

"High heels?"

"Checked!"

"Anyone PMsing?"

"Nope!"

"Fine. Uh... condoms?"

"That's the men's department!", came two voices from outside.

"Stalkers!", screamed Edna, opening the door, revealing Adrian and Barney.

"We are here to escort you to the living room, ladies", said barney, giving a bow.

"And I", said Adrian, holding Nisha's waist, "shall escort this lady right into my bedroom."

Nidha blushed, but a second later pushed him away.
"In your dreams", she said before walking out of the room and sending him a wink.

"Such a tease", groaned Adrian, as we laughed at his reaction, before walking out into the living room.

We stood in the living room, with the boys. It was a sight to see- the boy's faces, when we came in.

Clovis drooled at Tina, Adrian was passing goofy smiles at Nisha, and Oswin... the beta whom I thought was the most 'chaste' of all, did not even take a moment's hesitation, to passionately kiss her mate in front of all.

"Yeah I get it. Get a room", said Barney, making a face.

Me? Of course I got compliments from all the boys, but there was none to goofily smile or drool at me.
Abner had already left to meet some client of his.
Now what the hell am I thinking?

"Now don't make that face, bunny. He'll meet you at the club", said Oswin.

What face?

"I'm single as well", Barney nudged me.
I chuckled.

"So Luna", he held my hand, "let's party!"

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW AND SHARE!

XOXO

P.S.  Anyone up for a jealous Alpha Roth?