Chapter 2

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

I watched Error play with the kids with his strings while sitting beside me with an annoyed look. I snickered.

"What the hell are you laughing at?" Error growled.

"Nothing, just make sure you don't cut anyone" I told him. He rolled his eyes. Babybones was sleeping peacefully in my arms, Error's strings were all over the place, in form of swings, and everyone was swinging, except G, who sat on my other side. Ink is out to look for a cure.

G leant his head on my arm and Error watched him without blinking.

"Error, dude, don't scare the kid" I sighed softly. Error turned his head away. Sans waddled up to us.

"Hey G, why are ya sitting here? You look bone-ly" Sans made gun fingers. A smile broke on G's face.

"Come on, don't be so black, let's play" Sans joked about Error's colours, then dragged G away, literally, falling asleep mid way, standing in the same position. I sighed before standing.

"Hold him for a sec" I handed Babybones to Error, who made a disgusted face. I walked up to the two kids as G was trying to free himself from the sleeping Sans's grip.

"Come on you two" I picked Sans up in my arms and adjusted so he was comfortable. Then picked up G and walked over to Horror, Fell and Geno.

"Hey kids, having all the fun eh? Mind taking G in with ya?" I smiled at them.

"Sure" Geno said. Fell looked at G with wide adoring eyes. G joined them reluctantly. I sat there for a while, sure enough, they were having fun, with the swings of strings and with others games. Great matchmaking girl.

I stood up with Sans, who cuddled closer. Suddenly, the strings went berserk and tangled every one in them. Horror, Fell, Dust and Cross were annoyed and pissed, whilst G, Reaper, Fresh, Geno, Dance and Dream were confused, Swap, Outer, Lust, Paper, and Neko began crying.

I immediately turned to Error, who was trying to hold a wailing Babybones. His hold was slipping and unstable as his hands moved in all directions. I ran towards him, pulling Sans close, I took Kidskele from Error and held the kid along with Sans. I hissed at Error who shrunk. I motioned to the others with my eyes and he immediately got to work. I rolled my eyes and rocked LilSans gently, and since Sans was in my arms, I rocked him too, humming a soft melody. LilSans finally calmed down and fell asleep. Sans cuddled closer and muttered "so soft and comfy" cutely.

I heard a snapping sound and a shrill painful yell, coming from Error. It woke up both the kids in my arms as they looked around frantically, scared. I looked at Error and noticed he snapped one of his strings, the others were immediately pulled into him, unintentionally cutting the kids.

"Sans" I put him down, "take care of LilSans, sit here and don't move until I say" I commanded him. Luckily, he knew how to hold a baby and he did just that. I ran to the bathroom and took out the first aid.

All kids came running to me, they surrounded me, crying, whimpering and whispering. I quickly treated their small cuts. Once I was finally done, I even patched up Horror's busted up skull. He looked quite content. Afterwards, I patched Geno, even though he won't stop bleeding. After that, I went to Error to see how he is doing.

"Error, are you okay?" I asked him gently.

"Yes, go away" he snapped, but not loudly, pain clear in his voice.

"You're not okay, lemme see" I was about to turn him around but he stopped me, wrapping his strings around me and holding me up.

"I'm fine okay! Go take care of the kids! I don't need help!" He screamed and all attention was towards us. When he noticed that, he put me down.

"Come on Error, don't be jealous, you have to understand, they are just kids, with 1 HP" I told him, sternly putting my hands on his shoulder. "Plus, no matter what, you're always an important part of my life" I smiled, hugging him from behind. He glitches badly and crashed. A text appeared above him saying 'Error.EXE crashed', then another appeared above Error's white form 'Rebooting'. I giggled knowing what caused him to crash. I waited until he rebooted.

"What-?" His normal glitchy voice spoke.

"Welcome back glitch princess" I smiled sweetly. He muttered under his breath.

"I hate you" he said.

"I love you too, now come on, show me" I observed his face, and sure enough, there was a small but deep cut under his right eye. I sighed.

"Don't worry, you don't need to do anything, it will heal" Error told me.

"I know, but I'll get Ink to help anyways, now come on, let's play" I pulled his hand and brought him to the middle of the kids.

"Now kiddos, what do you want to do?" I asked them, picking Sans along with LilSans, both sleeping peacefully, I adjusted them.

"Tell us a story!" Dream cheered.

"Yeah!" Dust cheered. The others followed.

"Okay...... Which one?" Error asked, uncomfortable.

"Horror!" Horror yelled out, getting cheers in response. Error's face twisted into a grin as he began the story, using his strings to create the scary atmosphere. It was a boring story, for me.... For the kids, it was even more horrifying than Horror. Reaper was mildly scared though. Dream was pushed up against me the whole time.

As the story proceeded, they all huddled close to me, making me a bit claustrophobic. Fell, Reaper, Dust and Horror were still keenly listening though, the others were shaking like leaves around me. Swap, Dance, Reaper and Fell came up to me a while later, shaking. Dust waddled up to me as fast as he could as Error made a horrifying face, that is not horrifying than what Ink could make.

Even after the story, Error still was frightening them. I sighed and sang a calming melody, after listening a bit, even Error calmed down from his scaring spree. The kids fell asleep.

"You know Error, Ink can be more scary than you" I told him.

"Oh really?" He asked. I nodded.

"Pull out my phone from my right pocket" I told him and he obliged. I guided him and he finally found the image. He threw the cell phone back and scurried away.

 He threw the cell phone back and scurried away

"I'm so proud of Ink" I smiled.

"Wha- h-how?" Error glitched. I didn't spoke a word further on the topic. After a while, Error gave up and curled around my back, giving me support. I silently thanked him as he looked up at me sleepy eyed.

I pecked his cheek and returned to leaning on him, avoiding his gaze on purpose. I know he is going to be a blushing mess right now, or maybe a glitching mess.

Ink returned to find me in the same position. I looked at him and smiled. I mouthed him to come closer. He obliged. I asked him to come closer until I could feel his breath. I leaned up a bit, pecked his cheek too. His eyes went crazy and he blushed as multiple rainbows. I smiled sweetly.

Ink waddled away, barely containing himself, opening a portal, he jumped in, and before the portal closed, I heard squeals. I silently giggled.

Later when we woke up, Ink had painted or healed Error and the kids.
_____________

So much fluff I think I'll drown and die.