Chapter 15

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

It's a rainy day today, and the kids are in their room, taking a nap. I am alone in my room staring at my stats.

You killed 35 people. How disgusting and disturbing. You don't have any mercy or kindness. How could you? Those people had families.

A voice whispered in my head. It was awfully familiar.

Because it's your voice, the voice of your thoughts.

My voice....... my thoughts. I..........

You're useless, first, you let your parents die, then hurt those close to you, then kill innocent people, how sick can one get?

It's right, I'm useless.

You are a failure, a monster, a person with that LV should be punished for their crimes, but you got away. You haven't repented or redeemed either, so cruel. You are nothing but a scum, weighing the Earth.

I am a useless scum.

A person who hurts others, and kills others, a killer, a murderer.

It suddenly hit me like a boulder, I am a murderer. I have killed 35 people. Unable to sit straight, I stumbled out of my seatand kneeled on all my fours on the floor, breathing heavily, tears clouding my eyes. It's true, I am a murderer, a killer, a person who don't deserve love, I couldn't even save my parents, even when I had the chance. It was my fault they all died.

My head began pounding, the pain quickly becoming unbearable, I couldn't see, I couldn't feel, I couldn't breathe.

There was a heavy feeling on my chest as I hyperventilated. I could feel something draw.ing on my back, I could feel my sins crawling on my back. And that was the only thing I could feel, I couldn't feel the rest of my body, I panicked more. There was a loud ringing in my ears making my headache worse.

In my blurry vision, I saw something black, something out of place. I looked up, it was blurry, black, midnight blue, deep brown, green, white....

"YoU aR3 4 Fa1luR3, a mUrD3r3R" a voice rung through my head, worsening the headache and making black dots appear in my vision. "G37 pR3p4r3d, 1'm C0m1nG" it whispered and I heard a sickening, maddening laugh, it hurt so much, the ringing in my ears were deafening and it felt like thousand knives were stabbing my skull. Unable to take it anymore, I fell down unconscious, letting out a scream of pain and desperation, the laughter echoing through my head.

-later-

I woke up with a dull ache in my head, and a cold feeling on my forehead. I weakly tried to open my eyes, but it was like they were glued shut. I groaned softly.

"Oh god! (Y/n)! You're awake!" I heard a familiar voice.

"I-ink?" I whispered, peeling open my eyes a bit.

"It's me" I felt a bony hand on mine. I smiled and opened my eyes. I tried to speak but nothing came out, my throat was painfully dry. I mouthed water to Ink and he helped sit up, a soft dull pain was present in my whole body, but it was kinda comforting. Ink gave me a glass of water. I drank it while looking around. I was sitting in my bed, Ink on one side, sitting on a chair, Error on the other side, sitting on another chair and leaning on the bed, asleep. It was night time it seemed.

"What happened?" I asked him, putting the cup back on the bedside table.

"Weeellllllllllll..........." Ink looked at my serious face then sighed, "You passed out in your room, we heard a scream, you were out for three days, and had a high fever. We were worried. Me, Error, Gradient, Mafia, Nightmare and the kids. And we got a new mate, Flowerfell Sans, he's like Fell but much kinder. Your LV also increased, now you tell me, what happened that day?" Ink glared at me as I looked down.

"I was thinking about my LV, then I don't know what happened, it was a blur, I couldn't see, couldn't hear, couldn't think straight, couldn't feel. There was a ringing in my ears and my head ached really bad. I was hyperventilating, then there was this person.... monster..... thing.... whatever it was. It said that it's coming and we should get prepared. Then I fainted. I'm worried, something big must be about to happen. We better find a cure for the other Sanses." I looked at Ink worried. He was in deep thought. "Ink?" I called out gently but he didn't answer, I placed my hand on his shoulder saying his name again. He looked at me.

"You might me right. And that means we better get more help, all possible help. Because I have a feeling it's very dangerous" Ink looked in my eyes. I nodded.

"You're right, but uhh..... about my fever and all, can I get up now?" I looked at him, changing the subject that made dread loom ominously above our heads. Ink nodded.

"You're okay to do anything, just be careful, you're still weak, and you still need to explain your LV" Ink said with a nod. I nodded back with a smile and plopped back down. I checked my LV, it has increased 2 LOVE further, how? I have no idea.

I heard a small groan and looked at Error, who was waking up, shuffling around. I smiled softly.

"Hey Error" I greeted and his head shot up so fast that I heard a few bones pop. He looked at me wide eyes then glomped me.

"Oh my god! (Y/n)! You're finally up, you got us so worried! You've been out for days!" Error cried out. I hugged him back.

"Sorry for making you worry Error" I whispered, imagining how worried everyone must have gotten.

"You should be sorry" Nightmare said, floating upside down, his head in front of my face.

"Hi" I said as I Error let go, glaring at Nightmare.

"You wake up three days later after fainting painfully, and  t h i s   i s   h o w   y o u   g r e e t   a n   o l d   p a l" Nightmare said creepily. I chuckled.

"Come here you big baby" I pulled him down and hugged him. "Does this suffices?" I said after letting him go. He hummed positively in response, his four appendages seemingly relaxed.

"Well, now that the pleasantries are done, tell me what happened?" Error glared at me, even though it was directed to Nightmare. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I told Error what I told Ink, Error just nodded and comforted me.

"Error? Can you get me some food? I'm really hungry" as if on cue, my stomach growled. Error's permanent grin relaxed and he nodded before leaving the room. Nightmare came up and sat beside me, looking as if he had something to say. I looked at him, silently urging him to begin.

"That blue, black, green, brown and white you saw, it was the hacker" Nightmare looked up at the ceiling nervously. I choked on air.

"What!?!?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, their plan is not really benevolent you know. They want to destroy the timelines, and note how I said destroy and not erase or anything. They want to ruin the lives of the monsters. And their plan will soon be put into action. You really better get prepared." Nightmare looked at me. I nodded, now that I know what the hacker wants and how they look like, I better plan out my moves. If what N said is true, then they are really powerful.

I just hope nobody gets hurts and everything turns out to be okay.

But life is not a fairytale after all, is it? We don't always get happy endings.......
________________________

Another chapter done. I've had this idea for a while. I think the Tory has stretched ling enough. It coming to an end but I'm still not sure how more chapters it will take.