Chapter 11

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

"Okay so listen, what to do if anyone gets lost?" I asked the audience in front of me.

"Stand aside in a safe place and wait!" The kids yelled.

"Good. What if someone takes you?" I asked.

"Grab their soul and call out for help!" The kids again answered.

"Great, don't let go of hands, and even if you do, follow closely, don't get distracted, if you want something, ask me. And those small buttons, only push them when you are in danger" I instructed and the kids nodded.

"Great, now, I'll be dividing you kids in groups, and the same goes with adults" I gave the five skele a glare. "Error, Mafia, you will take Paper, G, Swap, Fresh, and Lust." The  skeletons moved together. Ink, Gradient, you'll be taking Cross, Geno, Dust, Neko, and Outer. I and Nightmare will go together with Dream, Dance, Sans, Reaper, Horror and Fell. Is that okay?" I looked at everyone. They all nodded with a salute.

"Good, now hold hands, and let's go" I held Dance in my arms. Dream, Sans, Reaper, Fell and Horror followed to a certain part of the carnival.

"Okay kiddos, what do you want to do first?" I asked them with a smile.

The kids discussed a but among themselves. "We'll go to the carousel first" Sans said and others nodded.

"Alright then, carousel, here we come!" I held Reaper's hand and made my way forward, the other kids joining hands followed.

The kids happily rode the ride, and, Sans fell asleep.

"This kid I swear, he's so lazy" I muttered as I took Sans off the ride and held him with Dance.

"Its alright" Nightmare looked at me.

"And that's coming from you" I rolled my eyes.

Next we went to Frog Hopper. Horror and Fell almost jumped down from the top, luckily, Nightmare caught them.

The next they went to bees. The bees like carriers held two kids at a time. Horror and Fell sat together. Dream and Reaper sat together. The bees rose to the sky, taking the kids with them. After the screams, they kiddos came back.

We went to Monkey Mayhem, which was similar to the tea cups one. I had Nightmare sit with them, and sans joined the one too. Thankfully, one monkey could seat 4-6 people. I laughed as the kids spun the monkey really fast. When they came out, Sans looked happy, and each kid had swirls in their eyes. Nightmare threw up, and then fainted.

After Nightmare woke up, we went to the go gator ride, a rollercoaster for kids. One cars held two kids. Reaper and Horror went together. Fell sat with Dream, and Sans sat with Dance. I was worried, but Nightmare stayed really close to Dance, ready to catch the kid.

After that ride, the kids went to monster trucks. The kids rode their own mini monster trucks above the pile of rubble and all other stuff. They looked quite elated.

When they came back, they were hungry.

"Mama! I am hungry" Fell and Horror whined pointed to their tummy.

"Mom, I'm bone tired" Sans whined, hugging on my hoodie that I tied around my waist.

"Mother, can we get food?" Reaper asked gently. I smiled.

We went to the cafeteria. I got the kids burger, fries, mustard and ketchup. I took out the bottle of milk I kept with me and fed Dance. N just watched us. After the serving the tummy session was over, the kids went to rainbow rock, an obstacle course. After spending an hour on the course, they got bored of it.

Next we went to SpongeBob fun house, another palace filled with mazes and puzzles. The kids went in with other kids, and came out first, and after the third time, they got bored.

We all together then went to Crystal Lils. It was fun, the maze was exciting, the kids lead the way, and we reached the top floor where we had fun watching ourselves in weird mirrors. After that, we slipped down the spiral slide.

After riding the firestorm and panicking for Dance's safety, we went to fun slide. And now, it was time to end this fun. We finally went to the Ferris wheel.

The scene was beautiful. We all gaped at it. Returning from there, we went to the ice cream parlour, where we all were supposed to meet at 11 pm. And right now, it's half past 10. I got the kids ice cream and they all happily ate it. Error and Mafia returned with Paper, G, Swap, Fresh, and Lust. And they all got some ice cream too. As it began getting late, I texted Ink that we are leaving. We teleported the tired kids and ourselves home, and put the little ones to sleep.

I left Mafia to watch over them and me, N and Error went back to the carnival.

I called Ink, not getting any response. As it became mid night, I became panicking.

"Where is Ink? He was supposed to be here with others, what if something happened?" I questioned.

"I am sure he's fine." N said.

"We should go look for them" Error suggested.

"There is no need" Ink appeared, along with Gradient. Outer and Cross in Gradient's arms, and Geno and Dust in Ink's arms. The kids were shaking, Gradient had tear stains on his face, and Ink's face was dusty and worried. I instantly sensed something off.

"Where is Neko!?!?" I exclaimed.

"H-he got lost" Ink trembled. I shook with many negative emotions, so much that even Nightmare got overwhelmed.

"Gradient, take the kids home, and watch over them, meanwhile, me, N, Error and ink will look for Neko" I commanded. Gradient grabbed Dust and Geno a Long with Cross and Outer, and teleported back home.

"Now you three, N, you are coming along with me, Error, check the area farthest from here, Ink, check the middle area of the carnival, I'll go along the front and the sides" I told them, they hurried to their area and I took N's hand and began searching. After a couple hours of searching my whole area, I got nothing. I gave N a pitiful glance and he flinched.

"Can you sense Neko's fear, horror, happiness? Anything?" I asked, tears filling my eyes. Goodness knows what condition my poor baby cat is in. N got lost in space, then suddenly jumped.

"(Y/n)! I just sensed Neko! He's in a warehouse!" Nightmare pulled me close and teleported us in front of a warehouse. I called in Ink and Error, my voice unable to hold straight, breaking. The duo immediately appeared.
_________________

Well, the next chapter will be of the rescue. Till then, see ya.