Chapter 12

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

I was curled by my anger. I burst inside, Nightmare right behind me, feeding off my anger as his appendages curled and uncurled threateningly. The men pointed their guns at me and shot, but Nightmare blocked them off. Error disarmed the men and I walks who the most muscular and tallest one, holding him up by the collar.

"Where's my kid?" I asked with a hiss, my eyes flared red, like they had always done whenever I get too angry. The man shrunk back.

"H-he's i-in t-the b-basement c-c-cellar" the man stuttered pathetically. I honestly wanted to snap his neck at the point but decided against it and instead tossed him towards Error who was more than happy to give the guy a bad time.

I stomped down the hallway, the men shot me but N shielded me. Leaving those men behind knowing Ink and Error will deal with them. As I reached the stairs, a man leaped at me, but stopped and ran away on seeing my face, and my glowing red eyes. I smirked and picked up the gun the man left. Four bullets, enough for me.

I slid down the railing and emerged in the basement filled with cellars. I strained my ears to hear the faint sobs and the voice of a man. I motioned N closer. I lent close to his ear and whispered what I wanted him to do. He nodded and went away as I clicks doff the safety, loaded the gun, and stealthily made my way to the last cellar. I saw the man crouching close near a small wailing figure.

I shot the bullet and it hit the man straight on the joint of his shoulder rendering his right arm useless, the dominant hand of most people. Quickly I reloaded as N appeared beside me and the man turned around with a wild look on his face. I again shot his left arm rendering it useless. He let out a painful screech then glared at me, his face twisted into a scowl.

"Sup" I grinned, lowering the gun after loading it again.

"Who the f*** are you?!? And what the f*** are you doing here!?!?" He shouted.

"Mom!" My baby cat ran for me, but was held back by two chains. I frowned.

"I'm that kid's mom, and I'm here for him" I pointed at Neko.

"Oh, so you're this monster's mother, such a slut, f***ing a skeleton. And a monster just little this idiot" the man kicked Neko hard, his HP was down to 0.04. My left eye twitched as I shot the man's leg, again making it useless and the man screamed. N oohed.

"Next time, please refrain from saying another informal word. And you're a racist huh?" I raised an eyebrow and hissed the words. The man was shaking, looking at me with fear.

"My whole group is against monsters" he tried to speak with bravery, but screamed in pain when I shot the other leg. I waltz over to the man and crouched beside him. I put my hand in his pocked and fished out the key. As I took my hand out, I noticed it was covered in blood.

"Such thick, smelly and dirty your blood is. Just like your tainted soul" with a quick movement of my finger, I forced his soul out. Making him yell out in pain. The soul was shattered, and a dull, dirty and void like black, not the bright black. I looked at the man's terrified face and tsked, crushing his soul, and letting it go when it was on 5 HP, enough to make him stay conscious for a few hours.

I unlocked Neko and he hugged me. I picked him up, rubbing his back and saying soothing words. I glanced at N and he teleported us outside. Ink and Error were already there, N handed me a lighter. I lit it up, and threw it on the building, which on contact burst up in bright orange flames. The red in my eyes a bit dull. Neko was asleep, N was in awe, and Ink and Error hugged each other tightly, scared of what just happened.

*You gained 999999 EXP.

*Your LV increased.

*Your HP increased.

I smirked and for a second, my eyes lit up in flames, then disappeared. Ink and Error yelped. I turned around, my back facing the incinerated structure.

"Let's go home" as I said that, N teleported us home. I savored the homey feeling and let Neko lie on the bed where the others were sleeping.

"Ink, heal him" I looked at him and he nodded, taking out his brush, he painted Neko back to full health. I sighed in relief and went to my bedroom, taking out clothes. I took a bath, washing the dirt, grease, gun powder, kerosene, smoke, and blood off me. After I was done, I felt fresh, changing into clean clothes, I proceeded to plop on my bed. Ink and Error appeared on my both sides and gave me a look. I returned the look.

"What?" I asked.

"What happened to you back there? That's really rare when it comes to you, do you know how much LV you gained?" Ink hugged me from one side and Error cuddled to me from other side.

"We were scared for a second. I saw Gaster in your shadow. Did you lost control? You worried me there" Error said.

"Nah guys, I'm fine. I was just angry, they were racists and you know how much I hate racists. They deserved that. And I was fully in control" I smiled, and took out my black soul, displaying my protective self. I checked my LV and sighed, 20 LV.

"How many people were inside?" I asked.

"About...... 35 people" Error said.

I sighed sadly.

"Hey, its alright" Ink tried to comfort me.

"Don't, just don't" I said, curling up.

"Don't worry (y/n), no matter what, we and others will always be with you" Error said. I smiled at his words.

"Yep, he's right" Ink said.

"Thanks guys, I just don't now how many people ere innocent, but oh well, what's done is done, and it can't be changed" I said, trying to sound comforting, for myself.

"Don't worry dear, what you did was amazing!" N said.

I chuckled at his excitement.

"Thanks" I smiled but it didn't reach my eyes.
______________

Sup my killers!