Epilogue

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

I woke up to a bright light hitting my face, sitting up I noticed that I was in some sort of garden. I checked my body, there was no wounds, now blood, nothing, my (skin colour) was clean, glowing and bright. I was wearing a white sundress like thing and my hair were let down. I looked around the field.

There was lush green grass as far as eyes could reach, and in the midst of the grass were flowers rantings form black to pink and even purple, all colour flowers littered the field like small particles of crayon on a green paper. The sky sapphire blue, not a cloud in sight and the sun casted a warm, soothing silvery golden light upon my form.

A huge smile broke out on my face, making me forget what had happened to cause my death, I let out a giggle as I spun round feeling the grass beneath my feet. The grass was soft and comfy, I crashed on the ground, which was also comfortable. I closed my eyes and sunk into the pleasant smell of earth, dew, flowers and grass.

"You seem happy" my body shot up at the unfamiliar voice. I noticed a young man standing in front of me. He had beautiful blonde hair which faded into almost white at the ends. He was wearing a white silk shirt that shone as the sunlight fell upon it. The man had a fair skin tone. He was also taller than by a few inches. His eyes were like sapphires, they shone in the sun, lively and bright. He was wearing white jeans, black belt and shoes. Two huge white wings folded behind his back. I gaped at him. He just chuckled.

"Well, are you going stay here forever, or do you want to come with me?" The man smiled gently, his presence gave me a soothing feeling.

"Or would you like to go back, or even to hell?" Another man spoke, his voice deep, he had a serious look on his face. His hair were onyx black, and his eyes were as red as rubies themselves. He was wearing a black shirt with a few buttons open and a loose red tie hanging around his neck. His jeans was also jet black black and his belt was onyx coloured, just like his shoes. His skin was a little bit more tanned than the man in white. He also had two huge black wings folded behind his back.

"Oh come on Ozul, you know she can't go back, the damage has been done and there is no way around, or no chance to even look back" The white man told the black clad man, possibly Ozul.

"Oydin, stop being so positive and get it over with already" Ozul spoke in irritation.

"Oh yes, (y/n) come along with us, will you? You can't stay here forever" Oydin told me as he held out his hand. I took it and stood up. The men started walking and I just followed behind them.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"The Judgement room" Ozul said bluntly.

"I'm sure you'll join us in heavens seeing you do so much for them" Oydin smiled charmingly. I nodded.

"I can't go back, right?" I asked them and they nodded. I sighed.

"Don't worry, it won't be so bad!" Oydin put his arm around me cheerfully.

"He's right, you'll be fine" Ozul turned his gaze away. I smiled at the two, sadness hidden behind my smile.

Ink's P.O.V.:

I stood in front of the grave, my gaze downwards. Error placed a hand on my shoulder. (Y/n) has been buried, and the others have returned to their normal age and have already gone back. They don't remember her at all.

We defeated Arahc that day. Nightmare took Violet and swore to take care of her and protect her.

It's really.... Gray and blue without our (y/n) around. Error feels the same. At least he can feel, I can't even do that, and I'll put that to good use, I won't use the colours that make me sad, yes, I'll do just that.... But then...... why do I still feel.... I touched my cheeks as something tickled me, looking down at my fingers, I noticed these were tears, my tears.

She was such a nice person, and fun to be around with, never a dull moment whenever I was with her, she made me understand the true meaning of true happiness. Without her, I don't know why but there's a deep pit like thing in my soul.... Why?

Why does everything feels so...... colourless.....? I think I need to drink more colours.... perhaps some alcohol would be good too.

Error's P.O.V.:

Me and Ink walked back to (y/n)'s home. I went to window and watched people go by their lives. They don't even know what had happened, who died for their sake. I wonder if she is happy. I miss her, and that idiot Ink is not helping at all... not to mention he went to the kitchen as soon as we arrived. Whatever.

I wonder if she misses us, wherever she is.

Oh (y/n), I never got to tell you that.... I love you... and I forever will, no matter what. There's a longing in my glitchy soul... just like the feeling I get when I miss... Pap.... I don't think I'll be able to take this.... oh Error get yourself together and shut the fuck up.

I stared at my hands as I decided to eradicate another Au, it's pointless sitting around, at least that way I'll be able to get my focus from off her... And the fucking pain of her absence.

______________
This one is short, but I'm sorry, I'm really out of it because I have exams and the preparing is really hard. I'm so sorry, but, luckily, this is over, thanks you all for reading........ I hope you like it, plus, was it sad? I tried, and failed, I'm so sorry, I'm such a disappointment *sulks*.

Plus, don't worry about me, I'll get over it... I still have to edit the story.....

See ya in other stories.