Chapter 10

---TimeSkip----

"Attack!!!" The skeletons jumped on the sleeping black gooey skeleton, and their outburst woke up the other two young skeletons, and the (h/c) female, who wasted no time in scooping up the two trembling kids.

"Waah!" The black skeleton screamed startled awake as he tried to get the pile of skeletons off him.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

I watched the scene unfurl in front of me. Ink, Error, Gradient, Fia and the kids all lunged at Nightmare, all their eyes being hollow. I tightly held the trembling Dream in my arms as Dance cried. Sans teleported beside me, snoozing off.

"Sans, what is going on?" I nudged him.

"They are jealous of Nightmare" the young bag of bones yawned.

"Jealous? Why?" I asked, but Sans had already fallen asleep. Luckily, a cell phone was hurled towards me. I caught it and checked the screen, only to see a picture of me, Nightmare, Dream and Dance. Dream and Dance were curled up together and me and N were on their sides, our arms draped around them, and sleeping.

Seriously, they are jealous because of this, I am pissed. I pecked the two kids, and set Dream on the bed, and handed Dance to him. I glanced at the wrestling bones and noticed some bone limbs flying here and there.

"Ugh... They should be really glad I don't have my magic, or else I would give them a really bad time, but oh well" I cupped my hands around my mouth after my mumbling, "Guys!!! Stop this nonsense this instant!!!! Or else I'll throw you out for a week!!! And no chocolates for you kids!!!" I threatened. They all froze in their positions and slowly turned to me like I was some ghost.

"I don't think I have to say it" I raised an eyebrow and without a second to spare, they scurried up, and stood in a row. I noticed N's too start to collect. And of course, the limbs in the floor.

"So, for this act of violence that you have committed, none of you kids will get any sweets for the next week. Fia, you'll be stripped of all your weapons and arms and whatsoever for a week. Error, you are forbidden from using any strings for the next week. And Ink, you are being restricted from seeing your brush. I'll be taking it, for one whole week. And Gradient, you are not allowed to read or draw. And, one week means seven days" I announced the punishments, only to be met with whines and complains. "Oh and one more thing, Sans, Dream and Dance are an exception" as I said that, more whining erupted.

"Now now people, stop complaining, you brought this upon yourself, and you better reattach your limbs, or I'll conclude that you don't need them and I'll the dump them" I told them with stern eyes.

They all ran here and there, picking and re-attaching the limbs. I smiled as N came up beside me. He gave me an impressed look and I did a curtsy.

-Day 1 of punishment-

The kids were playing with blocks. Error is sitting with Ink on the couch. Both upside down. Me and Nightmare are just watching them, Dance sleeping in my arms. Well, it is easier, if this continues, the week will be over soon. Though I'm pretty sure, with not even cooking spaghetti is easy, and one week without their favourite things, something is wrong, and I'll find it out later. Well, Mafia and Gradient are doing fine too, so I guess it will be okay.

-Day 2 of punishment-

Ink is getting paranoid, a bit, sweating as he draws whatever he is drawing. And same goes with Error, but he's doing better, just sitting in the corner and watching others, and sulking. The kids are playing tag, but they are less energetic than usual, except Sans, who is sleeping with Dance, cuddling. Mafia, well, he's being really cautious. Looking everywhere, and pushing stuff, a little earlier, he broke his carpals and metacarpals. Since Ink doe st have his brush, I had just placed a cast over his bones. And since then, he's been staring at the cast. Creepy. Gradient is watching the kids.

-Day 3 of punishment-

Ink is just lying down, and Error is still sulking, but Mafia has joined him. The kids are playing small games like drawing, or, rock, paper, scissors. Sans and Dream are chasing each other. Nightmare is feeding on the negative emotions. I'm playing with Dance. Gradient is watching us play.

-Day 4 of punishment-

The kids are just chatting among themselves. Nightmare is watching from a distance. Mafia and Gradient are chatting. Ink and Error are getting too clingy with me, but it's okay. They are just holding my both arms loosely. And I'm taking care of Dance. Sans and Dream and jumping around on soft cushions.

-Day 5 of punishment-

Nothing much changed, except things are a bit more dull. Though Sans and Dream are playing with gaster blasters. Nightmare looks like he's in heaven. Ink and Error are still hugging me from both sides, and are a bit paranoid. I'm getting a feeling this will get worse.

-Day 6 of punishment-

Things are getting worse. Not in a dangerously bad way, in a mildly bad way. The kids are lying down, devoid of energy. Sans and Dream are annoying the other kids, trying to get a response. Nightmare is taking care of Dance and is still acting like he is in heaven and this is getting annoying. Gradient and Mafia are getting too paranoid. Ink and Error are hugging me tightly, not letting go, and they both are looking around, trembling.

-Day 7 of punishment- (Final day)

Why am I not surprised. The kids are just lying down, not even speaking or moving. Sans and Dream are playing with Dance. Nightmare is still shaken because I had given him a lecture yesterday. But he's doing fine. Mafia and Gradient have gone mad, screaming at random moments. They are shaking, hugging each other tightly and looking around frantically. Ink and Error are both hugging me like I'm their lifeline. Their breaths are frantic, they are mumbling incoherently at times, and they are looking around so abruptly that I can hear their cervical vertebrae crack whenever they turn their heads, and they are paranoid. Did I mentioned they have gotten delusional? Well, yeah, you read that right. I didn't thought that a small punishment like this cam have such a tremendous effect on them.

-Punishment over- (next day)

Me, N, Sans, Dream watched everyone. As always, Dance in my arms, asleep. The kids were eating cookies, chocolates, sweets, candies and lollipops with tears cascading down their cheeks, an expression of pure bliss on their face, I can even hear some moans at random intervals. Error has completely engulfed my bedroom in his strings, and is sleeping, or swinging on them. Gradient is reading and making comics.

Ink is making out with his broom. He is kissing and cuddling the brush, looking ecstatic.

"Wow, just seven days, and this is the result" Nightmare said.

"I know, it's..... impressive what just seven days of isolation can do" I nodded along. "Think, if they were to be put in a white void with nothing" I wondered, "Okay no, I know what would happen" I shook my head.

"They'll go crazy, just like Error" Nightamre smirked.

"Shut up an d don't ever discuss about this again" I told him and he nodded with a s*** eating smirk.
________________

Wow reader, kind of cruel, but they deserved it, pretty sure they won't ever do anything like that again.