Chapter 3

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

"No, I will" Horror pulled me.

"I will!" Geno pulled me.

The kids are fighting for 'marrying' me. All of them want to marry me, so they are fighting, pulling me towards them. Ink and Error are watching me pitifully. Paper, Fresh and LilSans in Ink's arms and Sans and Dance in Error's arms, sleeping.

"Wait! How about we all get married to her?!" Swap said. I am miserable. Help. The kids all agreed.

I watched as the kids ran to Ink and forced him to make small suits. It was adorable. Even Paper, Sans, Dance, LilSans and Fresh got one. Fresh claimed he will marry Paper. Sans said that he is coming for free food, and Dance said he wanted to cheer for us. Then the kids forced Error to decorate my house. I snickered at his tortured expression as he shot me a look.

Ink then painted a wedding dress on me, giving me a smirk. I'll get back at you later for this Ink. The kids surrounded me claiming how pretty I looked. I blushed slightly at the sweet comments.

As everything was set up, the kids forced me to go up the altar. They joined me. Paper and Fresh were the best men and Sans was the priest. Ink and Error were sitting on the benches as Sans did his job of priest. Shockingly enough, both Ink and Error were crying, I'm unsure if its fake or not.... Since there weren't any people on the seats, I also noticed Ink and Error sneaking away, well more like Error pulling a wailing Ink outside.

I said my vows, and so did the kids.

"Stop this marriage right now!!!" Ink ran in wearing a tux.

"We don't agree to this marriage!!!" Error ran in, he too, wearing a tux.

"May I be enlightened why?" Sans asked calmly. Wow, he is really good at this.

"She can't leave us! She already has a family! A baby! Our baby!" Ink held LilSans out. I choked on something invisible, maybe air and damn did I choked hard. Error shot Ink a 'really' look and Ink just gave him an apologetic look.

"Yes indeed Sir, if she were to get married, this innocent youth would lose his mother forever, he will never know a mother's love" Error exaggerated. I held in my laughs.

"What!?!?" The kids all yelled together.

"This is cheating!" Geno yelled.

"She cheated on us!" Dust shouted.

"She would never do that!" G gasped.

Ink walked forward, followed by Error. He kneeled in front of me after handing LilSans to Error who growled.

"(Y/n) (l/n), ever since that fateful day, I can't say I haven't fallen for you because in fact, I'm so deep in the snow that I can't ever come out. Would you marry us? And make me the most colourful skeleton and Error a bright and glitchy colourful skeleton?" Ink said, holding out candy rings, as he spoke in a British-like over exaggerated tone. A few tears slipped out of my eyes which soon turned into waterfalls.

"(Y-y/n)! Oh my! Are you okay!?! Why are you crying? Did I do something wrong?" Ink panicked and so did Error, Ink stood up. Unable to hold it in, I collapsed to the floor, dying from laughing so much.

"Ahahahaa-hehehe-ahaha- th-aha-this is- ehehee- hil- haha-arious!!!!" I laughed uncontrollably and soon, everyone began laughing, except for LilSans of course, but he still giggled.

After the laughter died down, all the kids hugged me. They complimented me nicely, saying how beautiful I am, how pretty I look when I laugh or smile, or I love you. My heart fluttered as real tears fell down my eyes. They all parted and panicked thinking they made me sad. This just made me sob and cry more.

Ink hugged me from one side, pulling me close and Error hugged me from other side as I cried my heart out leaning on Ink and clutching Error.

Sans took Babybones and G led the kids away. Ink shushed me gently.

"Why are you crying?" Error asked, worried "is it because of us?" He asked looking depressed.

"N-no, i-its ju-st... No one has ever s-said things like those to me. I-i am s-so happy that I-i met y-you guys!" I managed to say. Its true, no one ever complimented me before. There were just perverts that wanted to get in my pants. No one has ever been so sincere to me. My father and mother always ignored me when they were alive, and it wasn't long before they died. Due to my (h/c) hair fading into electric blue, the kids in my school used to bully me. They used to call me a monster. I never had anyone to look up to, I've always lived alone, in the big house that my rich parents passed on to me along with the rest of their property.

And even after that, art has been my passion, just needed to say that since I won't be able to after this.

Anyways, back to the present. Ink gently soothed me until my crying died down and I went silent, still clutching him tightly, not letting go.

"Thanks guys" I said, my voice being slightly rough.

"Don't mention it, here you go" Ink handed me water. I drank it greedily. Error took the cup and it disappeared.

I yawned.

"Tired huh? I bet others are too, let's check up on them and then get you to sleep" Ink smiled. I nodded and stood up, wobbling slightly. Error held me upright, but I couldn't walk properly, so he picked me up bridal style.

"Ay ay Error" Ink teased.

"Shut up, she was way too wobbly and slow" Error growled. I laid in his arms, my eyes closed.

"She looks so cute" Ink said and with that, Error froze.

"Did he crashed again?" I asked in a soft and quiet voice.

"Uh huh" I heard the smirk, and jealousy in Ink's voice. When Error rebooted, he growled. Deciding to just let it go, I slowly slipped into a deep slumber, feeling peaceful.

Ink's P.O.V.:

To be honest, I am quite jealous with Error. But my little artist looks so cute. I remember when I had first seen her art, it was amazing just like her and that was what I told her too. She blushed madly, it was clear she never got appreciated before, yet still how she learned to be so kind is something I will never understand.

I have seen her in every reset, and I know she remembers each one of them. And still she is always so kind no matter what she goes through. How? I don't know. I'll ask her someday. For now, she needs rest. I wonder what Error thinks about her.

Its weird how she had powers in the previous resets and now she is just a regular human.

I sighed. No matter what, in every timeline, (y/n) always stayed with me, its her that made me who I am, who gave me hope. Or else, I would be nothing but a pile of bones. Funny how long it has been, I remember every timeline, she just knows bits and pieces.

I wonder if she still loves me like she used to. Or does she loves Error? Eh, I dunno, but I know I'll find out someday.
_______________

Wow, even I did not expected that. So, now that we know Ink likes you, what do you think reader?

I wonder if Error does too, however, this should be enough explanation as to why Error does not have haphephobia.