Chapter 6

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

"Oh wow, I had a bone to pick with my brother but it seems like he already broke his bone" Nightmare mocked. I held Dream protectively.

"Fish off Nightmare, you're not needed" I hissed.

"Woah woah lady, I'm not here for a fight, I just wanted to see why the missile of positive feelings became negative" he rose his gooey hands in surrender.

"Well, now you know, now leave" I huffed, Dream had already fallen asleep, he must have been tired.

"Oh really, that's how you treat a guest and an old friend" he smirked.

"You're not my friend anymore, not after what you did" I turned away, only to be stopped by a gooey tentacle.

"Hey hey Princess, no hard feelings right?" Nightmare chuckled.

"No hard feelings! Are you kidding me!? You killed me for my power and soul for hell's sake!" I yelled at him.

"Yeah yeah, and I'm sorry for that" he said in a dismissing tone.

"You're definitely not" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Look, I.... Ugh...." Nightmare looked at me, irritated. His tentacle shot up and grabbed Dream before I could process it, he then dropped Dream on the couch, then with all four tentacles, grabbed me, and teleported us to his palace. "Listen well, for I'll say this only once, I.... I've actually.... Missed you...... So I was wondering if we could be friends again, I really am SoRrY" his voice glitched but turned back normal "but I was blinded for power, I actually questioned myself over and over about whether what I did was right or not.... But I figured it wasn't, so yeah...." He confessed, not once meeting my gaze. I crossed my arms, a ghost of a smile present on my face.

"I'll forgive you, on one condition." I said.

"Really? What condition?" He asked, looking hopeful.

"Turn back the kids into normal Sanses" I told him, and he let out a saddened sigh.

"I can't" he turned away, looking down.

"Why?" I asked, but when he refused to answer, I added, "If you tell what you are planning and why you can't turn them back and what can I do to cure them, I'll gladly accept your apology" I told him.

"The usual, making everyone sad and negative, along with helping the hacker, I can't turn them back because its the hacker's doing. She changed the coding of the main and the most dangerous Sanses. You will have to kill her so that all the codes manipulated by her would be erased, and her original AU would go back to normal. And there is another glitch helping us. I can't tell you any more than that" Nightmare looked up. I smiled and hugged him, he froze.

"Thanks, I appreciate your help and accept your apology, but don't you dare betray me or hurt the kids, because if you did, then there will be consequences" I said the last line with a small sickly sweet smile, and felt shudders go down Nightmare.

"Got it" he told me and I let go.

"Good, now take me back, I don't want the kids to be alone for long, goodness knows what might happen" I muttered the line last.

"By the way, it was really cool what they did to that human kid" Nightmare told me, holding my arm.

"Yeah yeah, he deserved it for hurting my precious kid" I frowned with a growl.

"Your precious kid, ay?" Nightmare raised an eyebrow.

"I love them like my own, okay" I crossed my arms, as Nightmare let go and patted my head.

"Do you want to go back or not?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Sure" I said and looked up when some goo slipped off him on my head. "Ewww Nightmare, ewww" I made a disgusted face and wiped off the jelly like goo. "Take it off you idiot" I glared at him. He gave me a perverted smirk, I immediately got what it meant and tried to run away but he grabbed my forearms and his tongue came out, licking the goo, and making more fall on me. I shuddered, a faint blush visible. A gag escaped me as Nightmare let go and I collapsed to the ground, breathing heavily, Nightmare just laughed.

"I hate you" I breathed.

"Come on, I know you love me, I can't complain though, I'm just fibulas" Nightmare posed making me laughed.

"Okay okay, this is enough, take me back and get your sticky saliva off me" I told him smiling and stood up. He bowed.

"As you wish m'lady" he said and the goo went back to him. He picked me up by my waist, opened a gateway, and dropped me inside gently.

I appeared back at my home on the couch.

"(Y/n)!" Outer gasped. Ink's and Error's eyes shot to me and they glomped me. I laughed at their childish antics.

"Where were you!?!?" Ink asked nuzzling me.

"Did Nightmare hurt you?!? I'll erase that sonovabitch out of existence!" Error growled.

"Calm down you two, we are back on good terms. And that reminds me, I have something important to tell you, but first, did you healed Dream?" I asked Ink.

"Yep, the first thing I did as I came back" Ink nodded.

"Error, did you got rid of the body in the kitchen? We can't let him go, he will tell the other humans and then it will be trouble" I looked at Error. The two let go and Error brought Adrian here with his strings.

"This kid?" Error asked and I nodded.

"Did he broke Dream's ulna?" Ink asked and I again nodded.

"Well if that's so, then I have other plans for him, but till then, he can stay in the anti-void" Error threw Adrian in the anti-void.

"So, what's that important thing?" Error asked sitting beside me. Ink sat on the other side. The kids sat in front of the sofa like audience.

"Okay, so this is what Nightmare told me, there is a hacker in the system. They can teleport between AUs and the voids, anti-void, void, doodle sphere and paper-void. Apparently, they hacked the AU Sanses codes and turned them into kids so as to get them out their way. And of course, Nightmare is helping them, and there is one more person in their team, a glitch. To bring back the Sanses to there original age, we will have to defeat this hacker. Oh yeah, the hacker is a she... I think" I explained. Ink fainted.

"Arghh... Another event, I'm sick of them" Error groaned. I snickered before turning to Ink. I poked his bony cheek.

"Ink~" I purred. I heard a ripping sound and turned around to see that Error glitched badly, his eye sockets turned red with codes running in them. The kids snickered.

They all climbed up, on our laps, shoulders, heads, and legs, and fell asleep cozily. I sighed and laid my head on Reaper who was leaning on my head whilst sitting on my shoulder and Ink had already claimed my other shoulder. When did he awoke though?
_________________

Wow Reader chan, some past you have. What secrets are you keeping? And who else do you know? And how did you manage to make a huge place for yourself in everyone's soul?

And I hope you all are enjoying this.