Chapter 17

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

With tears streaming down my eyes, I looked at the piles of dust before me, and then at my dusty hands holding the bloody knife. I heard a diabolic laugh and my head shot upwards to face the Hacker, the demon, they had brown hair, midnight blue skin, and hollow eyes with black too dripping down form them. Their mouth was like a cheshire grin, but rowed with sharp teeth. Two small black horns decorated their head and their claws holding their stomach as they laughed. It was wearing a green dress with black stripes. Its name was Arahc.

"Why!?! Why did you make me kill them!?! My friends!?" I screamed at it, pain filling every ounce of my body. The whole world seemed empty except for me, the piles of dust, and Ink and Error, all chained up. Of course, Arahc was there with Nightmare and Plasma. Nightmare was looking everywhere but me.

"Ain't it obvious? I did this for my own pleasure" Arahc said to me, despite being a woman, I don't want to call it one, it is way too heartless to be anything.

"You are a disgrace to the name of Chara" I spat.

"Oh please, even if my name is backwards of Chara, I am far from them, and even if I was them, I would be a proud and powerful one" She waved me off. I stood up. "Oh, what is it? Want another shot at killing your friends? I can easily bring them back to life" she laughed. I held the knife tightly then stared at Plasma.

"Why are you doing this? P, I thought we were one" I told her, desperation lingering in my voice.

"We may be one in the past, but it format matter anymore, nor do I know you, so stop addressing me like you know me, I hate it" P said, scoffing at me. Her purple hair flying in all directions, her black eyes staring at me coldly. Tears filled my vision but I shook them away.

"Please P, try to remember! You are the only one who can kill Arahc!! Please!! Save us, save your friends, if you hate me, that's fine, but please, don't let Arahc kill them!!" I yelled out at her, hard escaping my eyes unwillingly. "Please.." I let out a choked sob, crumbling to my knees, my body shaking.

I heard P scoff. Arahc just laughed as they looked at my face covered by my hands from behind me, leaning close to my ear.

"Oh dear dear, took you so long to break, how poor and pathetic you look. You lost your friend Plasma, even though she lived with you forever, inside you, as a part of you, and what you did? You abandoned her. Now look, she doesn't even remember you, what a shame, what an absolute shame" Arahc chuckled with a heavy voice. "You even killed your other friends, the innocent found skeleton kids that did nothing to hurt you, your comrades and most of all, the people who loved you,  you are a killer, just look at your LOVE!!!!" Arahc titled their head back, laughing maniacally, and hysterically.

"S-stop y-ythis, y-you killed th-them" I tried to defend myself with shaking voice.

"I may have killed them, but you didn't stop me, you were weak, and because of that, they died, it's your fault for being so weak! You pathetic scum!!" Arahc spat at me with their venomous words. I can't say they are wrong, my comrades died because I was weak.

Suddenly, it was as if I was hit by a wave of anger, I spun around and punched Arahc on the face. They seemed startled for a second, and I was shocked at my own speed. They began laughing.

"Ah, so you finally found it!! The instincts of your previous resets!!! Good good, this is going to get better" their voice darkened at the end as they gave me a deadly glare. My wide eyes looked at my fists in surprise, as I stood there, I was suddenly filled with determination, the determination to save my world, my friends.