Chapter 4

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

"Miss (Y/n), how does this looks?" Swap handed me a cute scribbly drawing of all of us together.

"This is adorable Blueberry" I smiled, petting his head gently.

"I can do better" Ink frowned, leaning on Error.

"Well, you are an artist, they are just kids" I smiled and Ink huffed.

"What about this?" Horror gave me a picture of him with an axe, cutting Ink and Error as I stood beside him. My face fell, it was so detailed..... I gave him a small smile, pulling him on my lap.

"Horror, you are have some cool and gore-y imagination, but try to be less detailed with blood" I pecked his forehead.

"Sure!" He ran away with a big smile. I let my face fall and shiver.

"Y'okay?" Error asked.

"No, certainly not" Ink laughed loudly along with Error at my words. "Shut the hell up, you don't know what it feels like having a kid murder and serve someone on a platter for you" I told him sharply. They both coughed.

"You're right" Error said. I rolled my eyes and looked at the bundles sleeping beside me. Sans, G and Babybones were cuddling together, I don't mind, G must feel weird being older and LilSans is just a baby, Sans has always been lazy. When I looked forward again, I saw everyone painted in rainbow colors and Ink standing there, his brush in hand, laughing.

The kids all got up and chased Ink around. Fell picked up Horror and hurled him on Ink, seizing the chance, everyone jumped on Ink. Swap took the brush with Dream's, Neko's and Outer's help. Then they all ran in the opposite direction with the brush.

Ink chased them screaming, "My broomie!!!! I'm nothing without my broomie!!! My love I'm coming for you!!!" I laughed. Lust tripped Ink and Ink fell down. Error jumped in and tied up Ink with his strings and the kids together coloured Ink's full body.

Once the kids were done, they handed the brush to Error, who looked at the enraged Ink. Error let out a rather girlish scream and ran away, opening a portal and jumping in. Ink followed but just as the portal closed, I saw Dream holding on to the scarf. I was petrified but sighed knowing Ink would take care of him.

I looked around at all the kids surrounding me. I smiled.

"Wanna hear a story?" I said. They cheered. I told them the fairy tale of Snow White.

After I was done, I looked around at all the kids, G had woken up and was sitting beside me, leaning on me. That's when Ink came in, dragging a glitching Error, Dream still on his scarf. I gasped, steadied G and ran up to them.

"Are you okay? What happened?" I asked, waving my hand in front of the glitching Error.

"Pffftt haha of all the random AUs he could have teleported to, it was that one. Ahaha" Ink laughed.

Dream jumped out.

"Ink and Error were going to screw each other!" He exclaimed happily. My face fell.

"Kid, don't say that again, it is not a very nice thing to say" I told him, detaching him from Ink.

"Huh? He went with me? I didn't noticed" Ink frowned.

"Ink said, out of all the places you could have randomly gone to, then he looked at his other self, and said, so when kids happen, do I get to be a father, or an uncle? And the other Error was like, get out, and Ink said, yeah we probably should before this idiot glitches himself completely out of existence, I'll be expecting that wedding invitation though and don't forget to use protection, and the other Error threw his slipper missing Ink and yelling out" Dream snickered, and I laughed along imagining Error and Ink doing something and our Error just jumping in.