Ch. 3

"I'm going to move out after the funeral."

"You're WHAT?!" Naruto shouted.

"It's for school. There's a prestigious school in Japan that offers a very good education system and my mother registered me into it." Sasuke looked down.

"Japan...You're moving to Japan? That's millions of miles away! You're joking!" Naruto looked at him in shock.

"I know it seems like I'm joking, but I'm not. I kind of thought it was a joke too when my mother told me, but that's not all."

"Oh come on! Now what is it?" Naruto sighed.

"Your parents also wanted you to go to a school, but it's not in Japan. It's somewhere else.."

"Where?"

"You'll be going to another good school in Europe."

"EUROPE!" Naruto looked like he was going to faint.

"Yeah. The school keeps us for 4 years. It's a boarding school, and they'll provide your living needs too. It's for your own good." Sasuke explained.

"I don't want to go. I don't want you to go. No one ever asked me if I wanted to go." Naruto crosses his arms over his chest angrily.

"Naruto. There's no choice." Sasuke patted his head.

"Great..." He murmured.

"Looks like you told him?" Itachi walked in.

"Yeah." Sasuke replied.

"Yeah, I totally think this is such a good idea to send me off to Europe while Sasuke is sent to Japan! Yup! I'm so happy about this." Naruto's words dripped with sarcasm.

Itachi stayed silent then spoke up. "I know you don't like the plan, but you have no say in it. You are going either you like it or not. Sadly I didn't know about this either until recently as well. Mother has her ways."

"Yes, I do. You two will go to the schools. I promised your mother Naruto that you will go to that school." Sasuke's mother appeared out of nowhere.

"Yes, ma'am." Naruto sighed.

"It won't be so bad over there, I'm sure of it! You will make good friends too, as well as Sasuke. It was all planned out, except of course for the deaths. " She said the last part a bit hesitantly, not wanting to upset Naruto.

"I know that everything wasn't planned." Naruto sensed her hesitance.

"So, what's the schools called?" Sasuke asked.

"Naruto's school is called Konoha High and Sasuke, your school is called Akatsuki High." She said.

"Strange names for a school." They both said at the same time.

"Look at you two. Thinking the same things." Itachi chuckled.

"Shut up!" They both yelled.

"Oh my. So cute together." Itachi teased. 

Day of the Funeral

"Tou-chan, Kaa-san.. I love you two so much. Please watch over me. I will do everything I can to fulfill your wishes. Goodbye and rest in peace." Naruto bid his last farewells. 

   It was Sasuke's turn, then Itachi, then their parents and anyone else who knew Naruto's parents. Even though it was all very sad, the sun shined down on them with bright rays.

"Naruto, your parents are trying to tell you to cheer up." Sasuke patted Naruto on the back.

"Thanks Sasuke." Naruto smiled.