Ch. 5

Soon there lips were sealed together with their hands tangled into each other's hair. Their tongues fought for dominance, but to Naruto's dismay, Sasuke won.
Sasuke took his time exploring the hot wet cavern, then he sucked on the wet tongue, earning a low moan from the blonde.
They broke from their lustful kiss to fulfill their lungs' needs.

"W-Why did we do that..?" Naruto's eyes widened in shock as he realizes what they've done.

"I don't know..." Sasuke's face was a bit flushed, "whatever we did, it felt good." He smirked.

Naruto blushed at his words. "Y-Yeah, it kind of did."

"Let's go home, and I guess we have to keep this a secret." Sasuke grinned.

Naruto laughed, "Definitely a secret."

Hand in hand they walked home together with a small blush dusting their cheeks.

The Day of Parting

"I guess this is goodbye for now?" Naruto put his hand out.

They were at the airport with their flight tickets in hand.

"Yeah, it is." Sasuke shook his hand.

"See ya around." Naruto said with a soft smile.

"See you." Sasuke returned the smile.

Before Naruto started walking to the plane, he took one last look at Sasuke. 'Damn, I'm gonna miss him a lot.' He thought.

Sasuke suddenly ran up to him and pecked him lightly on the lips, "That's your goodbye gift."

Naruto pulled him in for another kiss, "And that's yours."

Naruto blushed and waved one last time and boarded his plane.

Sasuke also started walking towards his own plane. 'I'm going to miss him a lot, aren't I?' Sasuke thought.