Ch. 9

Sasuke's POV

   This school is actually not as hard as I anticipated it to be. The past few months the work has been a breeze. It's almost to the point where I am so close to being the smartest kid in this academy, but this kid Yahiko has the title. 

"Yo, Sasuke. Stop daydreaming." Kisame spat. 

   Kisame, a brute that feels like he can push anyone around. He's intelligent, very intelligent, but he mostly uses that brain of his to think of ways to torture other students. At first he hated Sasuke, but once Sasuke showed him that he can't mess with him, he treated him as he would to his other friends. 

"Daydreaming my ass. You're the one that's distracted over there." Sasuke glared. 

"Now, stop arguing. There's no need for you guys to-"

   Deidara was cut off by the two of them glaring daggers at him. 

"Ha ha...keep going to your hearts content!" Deidara gulped before backing down. 

"Tobi doesn't like this! Tobi thinks that the two scary ones need to get along!" 

   Tobi, an airhead most of the time, but still is intelligent in his own ways. He alwasy wears an orange mask with a swirl design that covers everything but his left eye. It was said that he got into a gruesome accident and he doens't like to show his face. He's annoying, but he lightens the moods easily. 

"Shut up Tobi!" Deidara yelled while smacking the back of his head. 

"You all are idiots. Now stay quiet so that I can continue reading." A calm voice shushed them. 

   Konan, basically the only girl in the whole academy. She is the third smartest in the school. Yahiko the first, me the second, and her the third. She's a foreigner, with her short hair dyed purple and unusual hazel (more like orange) eyes. She's quiet, loves to read all the time, and seems shy at first, but she's actually very scary if you get on her bad side, scarier than Kisame.

"Konan, don't tell us to shut up and go read somewhere quiet instead!" Hidan sighed in frustration.

   Hidan, a religious maniac. He has many scars on his body from many suicide attempts. It's until he met his "god" that he stopped and started doing creepy rituals instead. Even though his hobbies are strange, he is quite intelligent. Though I do wonder sometimes what goes through that head.

   Sasuke opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted when he felt his phone vibrate. He looked at it to see his brother calling. 

Sasuke: Hello?

Itachi: Sasuke, listen carefully.

Sasuke: What's wrong?

Itachi: I can't tell you everything right now. You need to travel back home tomorrow in the morning. I arranged everything so all you have to do is go to the airport. 

Sasuke: Itachi-

Itachi: Sasuke, I know you have a lot of questions right now, but I'll have to answer them tomorrow. Just know that it's an emergency and Naruto will also be travelling home. 

Sasuke: Wait what? Itachi-

Itachi: Patience little brother. I love you and I'll see you soon.

Beep!

"Damn it!" Sasuke got up from his chair quickly. 

"Woah, what's your deal?" Kisame gave him a funny look.  

"None of your businness." Sasuke growled as he headed towards his dorms. 

"What's his problem?!" Kisame yelled, pissed off about Sasuke's attitude towards him. 

"Who knows? Who cares?" Deidara shrugged before leaving to his dorms as well. 

   Kisame, Konan, Hidan, Sasori, and Yahiko all headed towards their dorms, leaving Tobi by himself in the lounge. 

"Ehhh? Where did everyone go??" He yelled before stomping off towards his dorm. 

 To Sasuke: 

Dammit! What happened? Did something happen to Kaa-san or Tou-chan?  Ugh!!" 

   Sasuke slammed his fist against the wall. He looked at his phone again. He realized there were a bunch of text messages from Naruto. 

Naruto: Sasuke teme!!!! Answer me!!!! How are you doing over in Japan?? Well I'm doing great, thanks for asking me! 

Naruto: Sasuke!!!!!! Why won't you reply to meeeee.....

Naruto: Did you forget about me?? Sasukeeeee!!!!!

Naruto: Sasuke, this is really embarrasing, but I miss you alot!! TEXT me back please!!

   Sasuke chuckled lightly as he could practically hear Naruto's whiny voice. He was about to set the phone down when there was another text from Naruto. 

Naruto: Sasuke, I don't know if you'll see this or not, but I just got texts from Itachi earlier. Reply back if he contacted you too. I'm worried that something happened to your parents. 

Sasuke: Dobe! Why do you always think so negatively? I got a call from Itachi, but it's probably nothing.

Naruto: Sasukeeee!!! You responded to meeeee! Teme! Were you ignoring me??

Sasuke: Yes, now bye bye. I'll see you again tomorrow. 

Naruto: Sasukeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

   Sasuke shut his phone off as he lay in bed thinking  about all the reasons as to why they're being called back home....

A/N: Hello dear readers! I felt bad that I didn't finish the chapters by Saturday, so I'm gifting you with two short chapters! I apologize for such late updates! I'm very grateful for you guys reading this story! Thank you!!! I'll have the next chapter by Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. Thank you for reading again! Bye! :))))