Ch. 10

Naruto's POV

It was a nightmare trying to get away from the school without my friends tugging on me and begging me not to go. The drive to the airport was about an hour, and with traffic it was ugly. Then just trying to board the plane is stressful, so as soon as I arrived back in the U.S. I was pretty cranky.

"Naruto!" A familiar voice called out.

Naruto turned to see Itachi waving and headed towards him.

"Itachi-nii-san, it's nice to see you again." Naruto smiled happily.

"It's good to see you too. I'm glad to see that you are healthy." He smiled back.

"Where's Sasuke?"

"He'll be here any minute now, so try to look for him with me."

Naruto scanned the crowds to try to find the familiar duck-butt hair. Sooner or later, he spotted the raven's hair and yelled-very loudly.

"SASUKE!!!"

Sasuke looked up at the sound of his name being called by none other than Naruto. He sighed before walking towards them.

"Hello, Nii-san." Sasuke said, "And hi Naruto."

"Welcome back Otouto." Itachi smiled.

Naruto jumped on Sasuke, giving him a tight hug.

"I missed you soooooo much!!! How come you never answered my texts??" Naruto pouted.

Sasuke suddenly had the urge to kiss the blonde, but he felt uncomfortable about kissing him in front of Itachi.

"Nii-san, Naruto and I are going to go to the restroom. Wait for us?" Sasuke asked.

"Sure, make it fast though. We need to get home soon." Itachi replied, letting the boys go to the restroom.

"Sasuke, why are we going-"

Sasuke smashed his lips on the Uzumaki's lips, cutting him off.

"I missed you too, dobe." Sasuke smiled.

Naruto resumed kissing Sasuke passionately. Their tongues intertwining, leading the boys into a heated kiss.

"Ngh...let's stop or I might do you right here." Sasuke smirked.

"Alright." Naruto pouted.

Sasuke gave him one last peck on his lips and headed towards where Itachi was.

"Okay, let's go." Itachi said and started to walk quickly towards the exit.

"Itachi, tell us what happened." Sasuke said, once they were in the car.

Itachi sighed, "It's a bit complicated....but here it goes.

"Our parents...."

A/N: 😱😱 What do you think happened to their parents?? Cliffhangers are the best, comment what you think will happen, the closest guess will get a shout-out next chapter 😁 Thank you for reading!