Ch. 7

Sasuke's POV

   So...this is Akatsuki High...the prestigious school known to be the most stressful academy you can enter. It has strict rules imbedded into it with horrifying consequences if said rules were broken...but....why the hell does the building have puffy red clouds decorated all over the navy building?! It looks more like a daycare for children!

"I see you have arrived safely." A deep voice said behind him.

   Sasuke turned to see a man with spiky, dark, long hair, wearing an expensive looking suit with a tie to go along with it.

He looks intimidating.

"Yes, I have. My name is-"

"Uchiha Sasuke, our transfer student from America. It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Madara, the principal of this academy." He cut Sasuke off.

"It is an honor to be here..." He nodded at the principal.

"Follow." He walked past him and into the building.

   Sasuke ran to catch up with him. The building on the outside looks quite friendly, but the inside is disturbing.
   It's quite dark, antique-looking mirrors were hung on almost every wall. The hallway was narrow and had strange paintings hanging on them, it even seemed like the painting itself was watching them. 

"Keep up." Madara's voice bounced off the hard walls.

   They turned into another corridor, a bit wider than the first. Doors lined up along the walls.

"These are the dorms. Your room is the last one down the hall. I'm sure your roommate will be thrilled to have you. I'll let you settle down and have your roommate be your tour guide. I hope you do well and show good results for the next 4 years." He quietly said before walking away once more.

   So strange....

Sasuke walked down the hall to the door of his dorm. He slowly reached for the knob and just as his fingers touched it, the door slammed open.

"My art is way better than that lousy piece of junk you claim is art! Hm!" A blonde man stumbled out of the room.

"That is what you think, but my art will always be superior compared to that trash." A voice, calmer than the first, said.

"What did you say bastard? Clay molding is way better than carving creepy puppets! Hm!" He slammed his fist onto the doorway.

"Excuse me." Sasuke said, loud enough for the blonde to hear.

"Hm?" The blonde guy turned around and saw the raven.

   His left eye is covered by his long blonde hair. The top portions of his head was tied up while he let the rest of his hair fall down his back.

"Who are you?" He glared.

"I should be asking that, plus this is my dorm." Sasuke glared back.

   He squinted his eye and leaned closer towards him.

"Are you...an Uchiha?" He questioned.

"Uchiha, Sasuke." He replied, with a glare still pointed at the blonde.

"Aha! I knew it! You have the exact same glare as Itachi! You are his younger brother aren't you?" **

"Yes, now let me pass." The raven scowled.

"Hm...you have the same look as him, but you guys are completely different." He smirked while stepping aside.

"Thank you for noticing such a great and important detail...uh-"

"Deidara, the name is Deidara."

"Deidara, well it was nice meeting you and I hope we never meet again." Sasuke bowed mockingly before entering the room.

"Sorry about that, Uchiha. Deidara can be a handful at times." A red-head said.

"I can tell, what's your name?"

"Sasori. Unpack your stuff and I will show you around." He motioned to the bed on the other side of the room and left.

   Sasuke sighed loudly as he plopped down onto the bed.

This is a pretty rough start... though I didn't imagine it going smooth either. Naruto...how are you doing now...?

A/N: I am so sorry. I was so busy I completely forgot about updating. Very sorry about that. Please forgive me. The chapter is short because I just wrote it and I'm pretty tired so please don't mind the mistakes if there is any.

*****Sasuke was accepted into Akatsuki High at a young age that's why Deidara knows Itachi as a friend and everyone there is older than Sasuke. Same goes for Naruto...

Sorry guys!!! I'll try to update again this week. Thx for your understanding and bear with me. Bye bye~