Ch. 11

"Our parents...wanted to celebrate your birthdays!!!!" Itachi announced with a wide grin.

"Oh fuck you Itachi! I thought something serious happened!" Sasuke frowned.

"Chill Sasuke, but that's so cool!! I get to miss school just to hang out with you all!" Naruto smiled, then leaned over and whispered to Sasuke, "Especially with the one I love most."

   Sasuke smirked then kissed Naruto lightly without Itachi looking. 

"But seriously, Itachi, don't pull something like that again. I was put in a bad mood the whole day, practically keeping everyone away from me." Sasuke said. 

   Itachi only smiled. "There was no other way to pull you both out. Sasuke, you would've refused if I told you the real reason." 

"Hn, you know me too well then." Sasuke sighed.

"Well, I can't wait to get home. School is so boring and I get too much homework!" Naruto complained. 

"Oh my." Itachi chuckled. "School is supposed to give you homework and it won't be always entertaining for you." 

"I get it, but it's just sooooooo much!" Naruto huffed.

   Sasuke patted Naruto's head gently and smiled. "I bet I get double the amount of homework you get." 

"Huh? No you don't!" 

"Probably do." 

"Teme!" 

"Dobe." 

"Fighting has never changed for you two." Itachi sighed as he listened to them bicker the rest of the way home.

Arrived

"We're home!!!!!" Naruto yelled while running into the house. 

"Welcome back Naruto, Sasuke." Sasuke's mother said. 

"Hn." Sasuke replied and went straight upstairs. 

   Sasuke's mother looked in his direction with a worried expression. 

"Did I say something wrong?" She asked. 

"No, he's just tired and probably a little cranky." Itachi replied with a chuckle. 

"Sasuke's just being a teme!" Naruto said. 

   Sasuke's mom laughed. "Naruto you should rest upstairs as well. It was a long drive and I'm sure you're tired." 

"Yes, I'm a little tired, so I'll sleep." Naruto ran up the stairs. 

"Naruto, come here." Naruto heard Sasuke from his bedroom. 

"What's up?" Naruto asked. 

"Nothing, just sit down here." Sasuke patted his bed. 

"Hm, no funny business, I want to sleep." Naruto said then sat down. 

   Sasuke wrapped his arms around Naruto's waist then whispered, "Then sleep with me." 

   Naruto's face went slightly red as he felt Sasuke close to him. 

"N-no funny business, just sleeping. Got it?" 

"Yeah yeah I got it, but first this."

   Sasuke kissed Naruto tenderly on his lips a couple of times before pulling him down. 

"I'm glad Itachi pulled us out." Sasuke said. 

"And you were complaining to him in the car." Naruto laughed. 

"That's for show. I wanted to see your face. I missed you." Sasuke hugged Naruto tighter. 

   Naruto turned around and pecked Sasuke's lips. "I missed you too." 

   They both cuddled up with each other as they felt their eyelids grow heavy. 

"Love you." Naruto muttered.

"Love you too." Sasuke kissed his forehead before finally falling asleep. 

A/N: Hey peeps! Yeah I know this is really short chapter, but I'm trying. I did release a new story, but that will have updates only twice a month for now. There isn't much in this chapter because I didn't know exactly what to write because I was gonna kill off Sasuke's parents, but I didn't feel like killing his parents. So sorry if you thought it was boring and I'm sorry for late/slow updates. Thank you for being patient and thank you for reading this!